Hayate Costume Thread

TakedaZX

Sup guys. So the point of this thread is too open up a discussion about Hayate's current costumes offered up and possible ones that you'd like to see, or perhaps you've made yourself.

If you haven't seen/unlocked all of his costumes...

Default - Here
Throwback White - Here
Redesigned Red - Here
Shiden Inspired - Here
(DLC) Shirtless Throwback - Here
(DLC) Fighter Pack - (No Picture, so video)
(DLC) Lil' Santas - Here

In my honest opinion, the costumes really aren't great. Only thing really likable about the default on is that it's black. The throwback white is a classic, but played out (still the best one in the game). The redesigned red doesn't really catch my attention, nor do the rest.

That's just me though. Feel free to post your thoughts on that subject.

ALSO, I plan on posting up some sketches of some ideas of my own for costumes. If you have some you'd like to share, do that as well.

Peace.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The red is definitely my favorite. It's very sharp. The default looks cool in the concept art but it's lacking in-game.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Not to be off topic but why does Hayate always look so drowsy

My favourite one is the Shirtless throwback and Shiden Inspired

TakedaZX

Not to be off topic but why does Hayate always look so drowsy
No idea. I prefer his doa4 face over anything...
DOA4_Hayate.jpg

But that's just me.

Zeo

Shiden throwback is best, easily. There was something about the green variant of his red costume that I loved in DOA3. I think I might like it more than the red. I also liked his DOA3 C4 (it came from a booster disc I think). It was like a fur shirt and... can't really describe it. It was my most used costume after the Red/Green suit though.

TakedaZX

I'd love to see a recycle color swap of this costume (Black and Gold, and maybe white or black socks instead of gray. I was never a fan of the gray).

Kronin

I think that my favourite one is the "Shiden Inspired", followed by the "Shirtless Throwback" and his "Redesigned Red".

Personally I don't find so good his Default C1, anyway on the chart I think that a serious and black armor looking ninja outfit for Hayate is a really good idea.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD