Hayate: In the Wrong Hands

Allan Paris

Now don't mind me and my lack luster ability to play him 100% as some you can do. But moreso check out what happens when you try to do shit and you have no idea on what to do and how you want to win. I just do stuff and out think people when I play with him. That's pretty much how I win with him.

Check out this online bum with no clue on what to do, xXLlokkiXx.

Discuss and point out the problems of where Hayate (player 2 Llokki) went wrong in the match.

Sir Ellibear

Heh good stuff, doesn't seem to have a main judging from all those videos. Nice recording too, hit me up if you wanna do a Hayate Endurance in the future, would be cool training.

Zeo

I sub Hayate, if you want to have a set with me let me know as well.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Now don't mind me and my lack luster ability to play him 100% as some you can do. But moreso check out what happens when you try to do shit and you have no idea on what to do and how you want to win. I just do stuff and out think people when I play with him. That's pretty much how I win with him.

Check out this online bum with no clue on what to do, xXLlokkiXx.

Seems to me more of a grudge than a bum...... People like you kinda need to grow up " stay free " "Bum".... Isn't the point of these games is to have fun? It was one match... And the game literally froze. It's online as well... Who cares if they lose online.

What's the point of this thread

There is no point... Just to gloat

Tenren

It was actual pretty good. You punished everything correctly the first round but just got caught with online scrub Hayate 3H+k cartwheel everything. The second round looked just like my Hayate. You had good pressure and mixed in throws. The following rounds you didn't pressure so player 2 started online 3h+k scrub again lol. But you still did good. The only thing id say work on more is ninpo dash setups and some more mixs-ups. After the first pp2k throw string he started low holding and you still did standing throw instead of low throw or follow up with the punch

Nereus

Standard Donor
It was actual pretty good. You punished everything correctly the first round but just got caught with online scrub Hayate 3H+k cartwheel everything. The second round looked just like my Hayate. You had good pressure and mixed in throws. The following rounds you didn't pressure so player 2 started online 3h+k scrub again lol. But you still did good. The only thing id say work on more is ninpo dash setups and some more mixs-ups. After the first pp2k throw string he started low holding and you still did standing throw instead of low throw or follow up with the punch

Yo I forgot to add u when we were playing in the lobby match w/ air gear and tamisu

Allan Paris

What's the point of this thread

I'm sorry. I didn't put it in the OP. Now it is. The point of the thread is to discuss and point out the problems of where Hayate (player 2 Llokki) went wrong in the match. It was a plethora of matches we played this is just one of them in which he used Hayate. He also had other matches playing him, I was only able to get this one unfortunately.

There is no point... Just to gloat

This is all about dat exposure, son. With a hint of educational purposes if you choose to discuss and help inspiring Hayate players get better. If you have any knowledge to share?

Seems to me more of a grudge than a bum...... People like you kinda need to grow up " stay free " "Bum".... Isn't the point of these games is to have fun? It was one match... And the game literally froze. It's online as well... Who cares if they lose online.

I see you're a casual player and that's ok, there is nothing wrong with it. So I understand how you are missing the point nor do you really know what happen for me to do this. You are seeing the effect and not the cause. So I completely get your point of view on this. Lol, I have grown up, but you don't know me from a hole in the wall to make this kind of statement. But I forgive you. Yeah, as far as everything else you said, you really don't know what was going on.

Yeah it's online, I don't care for it. But my opponent did and probably still does.

Nereus

Standard Donor
I'm sorry. I didn't put it in the OP. Now it is. The point of the thread is to discuss and point out the problems of where Hayate (player 2 Llokki) went wrong in the match. It was a plethora of matches we played this is just one of them in which he used Hayate. He also had other matches playing him, I was only able to get this one unfortunately.

This is all about dat exposure, son. With a hint of educational purposes if you choose to discuss and help inspiring Hayate players get better. If you have any knowledge to share?

I see you're a casual player and that's ok, there is nothing wrong with it. So I understand how you are missing the point nor do you really know what happen for me to do this. You are seeing the effect and not the cause. So I completely get your point of view on this. Lol, I have grown up, but you don't know me from a hole in the wall to make this kind of statement. But I forgive you. Yeah, as far as everything else you said, you really don't know what was going on.

Yeah it's online, I don't care for it. But my opponent did and probably still does.

For one, you can't call an hayate player a " scrub " like he's playing for serious money online lol... To top it off it seems even more of a grudge because you recorded a pointless ft10 against a guy who was practicing w/ more than one person while you stuck w/ hayate the whole set, which I don't mind but you shouldn't judge him either. I came to this thread to learn more about hayate, not to see an incompetent fool gloat and bash about a person using hayate.... While at the same not even explaining what the guy was doing wrong. " Knowledge cannot be received if the giver has never been received any either "

TakedaZX

1st Match: He tried throw out 236p's a disadvantage, infact after a knock down that is. It has a wind up. The good thing was he did block after using when it gets blocked, which means he at least knows it's a safe poke. His mix-ups did take action though. Kudos

2nd Match: Throws a completely unsafe move, then gets thrown. Causes him to lock up from the pressure and every 6T connected because he was too mind fucked. gg

3rd: mind is still fucked, but he tries fighting back, but at disadvantage so... also he starts mashing a bit.... It seems that way because F+KK is pretty useless, unless you can force tech off of it, which he didn't.

4th: Why would someone low hold after 6p? Both options are mid, unless he was avoiding the throw, which still came out anyway. Also 3H+K does not work from the edge of the map to the middle, common sense, and he got punished badly for it.

Nereus

Standard Donor
1st Match: He tried throw out 236p's a disadvantage, infact after a knock down that is. It has a wind up. The good thing was he did block after using when it gets blocked, which means he at least knows it's a safe poke. His mix-ups did take action though. Kudos

2nd Match: Throws a completely unsafe move, then gets thrown. Causes him to lock up from the pressure and every 6T connected because he was too mind fucked. gg

3rd: mind is still fucked, but he tries fighting back, but at disadvantage so... also he starts mashing a bit.... It seems that way because F+KK is pretty useless, unless you can force tech off of it, which he didn't.

4th: Why would someone low hold after 6p? Both options are mid, unless he was avoiding the throw, which still came out anyway. Also 3H+K does not work from the edge of the map to the middle, common sense, and he got punished badly for it.

At least YOU explained it haha... Oh and alot of people low counter alot out of panic... Which is probably why he did it.

Allan Paris

For one, you can't call an hayate player a " scrub " like he's playing for serious money online lol... To top it off it seems even more of a grudge because you recorded a pointless ft10 against a guy who was practicing w/ more than one person while you stuck w/ hayate the whole set, which I don't mind but you shouldn't judge him either. I came to this thread to learn more about hayate, not to see an incompetent fool gloat and bash about a person using hayate.... While at the same not even explaining what the guy was doing wrong. " Knowledge cannot be received if the giver has never been received any either "
*sigh*
Yeah, as far as everything else you said, you really don't know what was going on.

Thanks to everyone else discussing on where he went wrong and what I should've been doing, I was slipping, Tenren.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD