Hayate v1.03

Nate

Refer to previous post. I just updated it as you posted! hah!

Playing in training on lights, all should know:

CH sidestep P, 3K, 7P, 7P again (their only chance to counter), 6P+K P+K, 4P~6+P+K K, 7K is 152 damage (over half the health pool spawned from an evasive move with one chance to counter)

(
Edit: After the CB!, instead do 8K, 4P~6P+K K, PP6PK for 161 damage plus wall. You cannot delay.)
)

If they start to hold the second 7P, same combo but instead of second 7P for the CB! instead do 8K, 4P~6P+K K, PP6PK (146 plus wall).

A throw attempt is safe. The combo until the throw is 61 damage and HCH Raijin is 105, totaling 166 damage.

Those of you that have mastered Raijin how do you complete the final part? Its frustrating me I look at my inputs and I see all the diagonals there I mean its not perfect but they are there. I've also tried slowing down the pace at which I do it. I've only been able to complete the throw 3 times lol.

It seems to be it's about speed. However, a nice-to-know thing (altho trying to use this "trick" might hurt more than help you) is that the speed of the last 3 directional inputs seems to be all that matters. This is how I describe it, but if you think it out, makes sense, since the 9 has no point of reference and it apparently doesn't track how long you hold each down.

I generally hold the 9 into the final animation then speed the 173T real quick. This gets it for me. Can be done at any time combo throw is displayed. Is not dependent on any secret timing. I've done the last part early and once I missed it and input it again real quick and still got it, last second.

I'm still trying to get used to the PS3 controller, so forgive the first 10-15 seconds of garbage. Actually, this is all garbage. Just note her life bar before I risk a high damage combo and just end the match. Looks so sexy. I need to practice more to get everything right in my head and my hands comfortable with the PS3 controller. I keep messing up inputs and embarrassing myself. I'm doing a lot better since this, thankfully. I believe the lifebar was bigger than norm.

Xbox guys check it out to see a combo you may be doing come Feb:

Leady?

@ 00:23 Raijin without any mash-spam. Looks like the 2nd part must be done by the end of the first throw and the third all in fast ass succession soon after :x:

Dr. Claw

It seems to be it's about speed. However, a nice-to-know thing (altho trying to use this "trick" might hurt more than help you) is that the speed of the last 3 directional inputs seems to be all that matters. This is how I describe it, but if you think it out, makes sense, since the 9 has no point of reference and it apparently doesn't track how long you hold each down.

I generally hold the 9 into the final animation then speed the 173T real quick. This gets it for me. Can be done at any time combo throw is displayed. Is not dependent on any secret timing. I've done the last part early and once I missed it and input it again real quick and still got it, last second.

Really hope that this (or something else) is confirmed soon. I have tried for several hours to get this down and I can not figure it out at all.

Also, I've noticed that the input seems to work both ways (regardless of the side you're facing).

The one time I got it to work it was 41236T, 6482T, 9173T (facing right, as the in-game movelist indicates)
But also facing right, I also got the second part to input with 4682T as listed in the Tecmo update for the game.

Nate

Only the first part of Raijin is direction dependent. I always do the 2nd and 3rd parts as if I'm in the 1P facing-right position, and it works fine, regardless.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD