DOA5LR Hayates 3hk string

JJpalmer

How do i deal with the low in hayates 3hk string its so quick and i literally cant seem to block low in time

Lulu

How do i deal with the low in hayates 3hk string its so quick and i literally cant seem to block low in time

If you can't block it.... try jumping over it..... if you use Tina try :4::K:. Its her fastest jumping strike.

Anyway.... shouldn't you be asking this in the Character Specific Boards ? I don't play Hayate and I haven't played Tina for so long..... I'm sure there are some pretty knowledgeable players that can help better than I can.

Lulu

Thanks yea im on a forum app my apologies i need to get back into doa im really rusty

LoL I had a feeling those apps had a few issues..... anyway..... if you're in a scenario where you absolutely have to block an attack then the best thing you can do is just go to training mode.... record the move then try to block it..... or beat it some how. You're lucky its a String.... I keep getting caught by Raw Sweeps..... :( anyway just need to see it enough times that way when you see it in a real match then you can recognize and punish it accordingly....

I did this for Bass and Eliots attacks that just keep catching me with my pants down.

Lulu

Sounds good if your on ps4 we should practice my psn is jjpalmer2
Unfortunately I'm stuck on 360 and the online is horrible here..... that plus I'd die before I pay Microsoft a single cent for gold membership.

Lulu

LoL..... maybe when they do another free multiplayer weekend then I can try DoA online again. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD