Helena gameplay video discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baji Breakdancer

She looks quick again. I spent so much time acclimating my brain to DOA5’s stun game, it’s going to take some time to embrace my much preferred DOA3 version of Helena.

Zeo

Main Character
Gamertag
ZeoRebirth
Honoka has the dragon gunner now....I feel like most of her move set is Jann Lee lol.
It seems like she only gets it out of his particular stance. Don't think it's all that much of a game changer. If she could do it in neutral, tha'd be a real problem.

Raansu

Lutz, FL
Main Character
Hitomi
It seems like she only gets it out of his particular stance. Don't think it's all that much of a game changer. If she could do it in neutral, tha'd be a real problem.
Possibly, but the pushback is huge on it, so I wouldn't be bothered by it if it could be done at neutral. Doesn't look like she can get much out of it. I just thought it was funny how she's basically Jann Lee lol.

DR2K

Houston, TX
Gamertag
DR2K2
PSN ID
OnslaughtDR2K
All they did was nerf her best opening tool/wake up tool and move her main combo inputs to different commands. Are there more strings and animations in the final build. This is literally almost nothing changes from 5.

All they did was nerf her best opening tool/wake up tool and move her main combo inputs to different commands. Are there more strings and animations in the final build. This is literally almost nothing changes from 5.
This is actually good. She doesn't play the same, really. I wish she had more moves (especially a follow-up for 66K+H).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?