Hokage Returns

TakedaZX

Wind Dash Grab on Back Turned Opponent, you're welcome.

Though I'm a bit disappointed... It's only 55 points of damage. Less than the current wind dash grab. You know you'd think that they'd pump it up considering your getting the back grab instead of the front facing grab...

Nate

Yeah, I noticed this (landed it by accident) quite a few times. Funny, my exact thought was "why the hell is the damage so low?"

TakedaZX

Yeah, I noticed this (landed it by accident) quite a few times. Funny, my exact thought was "why the hell is the damage so low?"
Yea... I just don't understand anything about this game... but since were on the subject of grabs... I'd love to see these changes (since his grabs are all pretty messed up in this game)

1. First off, I wanna see his DOA4 33T (poor man's raijin) come back as it was.
  2. His CURRENT 33T should be his wind dash grab and be 55 points of damage. (does basically the same thing)
  3. His wind dash grab should be come his expert mid punch hold like it was in the 0.75 build.
  4. Hokage should be bumped up to 60, considering how RARE it is to find a BT opponent that unsafe... or just give back the old wind dash with a few new options.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD