Characters Honoka's Video Thread

Since there's no video thread for Honoka yet, I thought on opening one. I've seen a few videos from Blaze170 which are among the best Honokas I've seen online, so here are some vids, enjoy:

Please share any vids you have!

Great match J2S can't wait to see more, loved the 0:40 combo, I will try to upload some matches of mine when I'm half decent XP

BTW Tecmo has posted the Grand Final Honoka match from Winter Brawl 9:

Reactions: J2S

J2S

Once again, self advertisement lol and sorry for the editing xc. The combos that I cut out mistakenly were in the 120-140 DMG. All these combos can not be tech rolled or stagger escaped

DAT 256 dmg combo lol!

I like your 33P combos, I haven't been using that so I should hit the training room and check some of those, lots of interesting stuff, thanks for the vid.

Reactions: J2S
I'm testing youtube uploads from ps4, so here's a vid of me playing Honoka, I'll welcome any suggestions about what can I do to improve.

Kurukurtz

not to throw yyou guys off but here're a few more training oriented videos. Use the info for your own game and see what you can do

Nikotsumi

*trying to revive the thread*

Here's me playing as Honoka :
*They are recent matches, except for the first one.

Also found this one on youtube :
Watching again these matches made me realise that I actually do not like what I did in most of the parts. I've never really bothered to save replays and watch them, but it's actually really helpful, I'm gonna do this a lot more now.

RenderingStar

Watching again these matches made me realise that I actually do not like what I did in most of the parts. I've never really bothered to save replays and watch them, but it's actually really helpful, I'm gonna do this a lot more now.
Are you on PS4 or XB??

CookingMama

I know these are all online matches but you already look solid but throw punishing would improve your game even more. I am also a little queasy at the liberal use of 214P+K out in the open or after a 6T, it seems to work in the matches but I still wouldn't use it nearly as much too easily telegraphed and too easily blocked.

All around good stuff though! I saw some things I didn't know, so thanks!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD