Characters "....I cannot let you pass!" Naotora Ii for beginners Guide|LR Ver.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm curious what the Nao Vs. Ayane matchup is...
Hajin would probably say 1-3 Ayane's favor, but being BTed in the MU isn't in her best interest. 6KKKKKKK is guaranteed when BT, and even her 6KKK8K, 6KKKKP, 6KKK6K and 6KKK4K are gonna be a pain since you'll have to to choose to either Stagger escape one of the strings you think will happen or be prepared to hold on a good guess if one of the strings allow it, making it very scary in Ayane's case to use her BT shenanigans within 6K range. Naotora also has a few attacks that can beat out Ayane's slower BT ones.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Isn't 6KKK6K guaranteed too on a back turned opponent? It was at least when I tested it, the final launch is good too xD
Yep, that and the vanilla 6K are definitely guaranteed! :-D It's actually better for when you wanna get creative and really milk that launch for even more damage imo

YBNDM

So Imma test something on the weekend, get some Naotora tech! This character needs to be explored more, the one at Combo Breaker was pretty novice.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ayanes favor big time
you don't know the half, I'm gonna have trouble with Hajin...
So Imma test something on the weekend, get some Naotora tech! This character needs to be explored more, the one at Combo Breaker was pretty novice.
I'm starting to think there's really not much to be found, she really doesn't have many guarantees outside of PP2K2K but your opponent will have to be not paying attention for that to even work ~_~

RenderingStar

She's relies on heavy reads & whiff punishment. Also a players skill comes into play more since her neutral game is trash lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Render, why do you have to hate on her like that? XD Although I do make it a habit to back up before R1F.

YBNDM

I found the simplist of all unholdables:

6K until the second to last kick, then immediately 6KK

I have no idea where else to put this...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I found the simplist of all unholdables:

6K until the second to last kick, then immediately 6KK

I have no idea where else to put this...
If you wanted, you could put this in the game play discussion thread. And is this really Unh., like how did you test it?

YBNDM

No it's 6KKKKK, then immediately 6KK and they'll tech up during the 1st one and get hit by the 2nd. It can also work after 6H+K in a combo. I tested it on Kasumi.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its been so long since i made this guide... It feels like it was only yesterday XD well just a heads up for everyone that I will be doing a few revisions here and there and fix up the guide when I can this week

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD