"I have taken... one more..." The Official Phase 4 Gameplay Discussion Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if this has been in for a while but as of the new update it seems like Phase 4's final hit from :P: :6: :P: :P: against a backturned opponent has been nerfed to keep the opponent standing rather than be bounced like Kasumi's. It leaves her at +32 which is enough of a stun to let her :9::P::P+K: hit since the opponent is put in an awkward type kneel stun xD

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Idk if this has been in for a while but as of the new update it seems like Phase 4's final hit from :P: :6: :P: :P: against a backturned opponent has been nerfed to keep the opponent standing rather than be bounced like Kasumi's. It leaves her at +32 which is enough of a stun to let her :9::P::P+K: hit since the opponent is put in an awkward type kneel stun xD

Nice find. How are you getting +32? I can only seem to get +22 regardless of the counter state on an opponent's back. P6P on an opponent's back give's Phase-4 +26.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nice find. How are you getting +32? I can only seem to get +22 regardless of the counter state on an opponent's back. P6P on an opponent's back give's Phase-4 +26.
I used it against Raidou, his recovering state is +32 for you and I also used it on Kasumi who also is left at -32. I think I know what you're doing wrong xD by the stun, I mean if only the slashing true mid part hits, not the rising slash that's the lift stun.(That'll always give you +26 since the initial punch will make them turn back around) Also if the P6PP's second and third hit by themselves as well since its guaranteed on a BTed opponent(P can't connect since it turns them around and they can hold) it'll also give you the +32 crawl down type stun

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I used it against Raidou, his recovering state is +32 for you and I also used it on Kasumi who also is left at -32. I think I know what you're doing wrong xD by the stun, I mean if only the slashing true mid part hits, not the rising slash that's the lift stun.(That'll always give you +26 since the initial punch will make them turn back around) Also if the P6PP's second and third hit by themselves as well since its guaranteed on a BTed opponent(P can't connect since it turns them around and they can hold) it'll also give you the +32 crawl down type stun

Ah, alright, gotcha!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD