i need help

Dark-truth

hi i have problems with kasumi i do everyday atleast 1 time her command training but i keep getting stuck with the same combo's idk what's wrong with me i try new things but i keep falling back so can someone please help me because idk what's wrong with me

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Play with people that punish you for doing the same things. I hate to break it to you but your problem is a mental one and nobody can help you by doing anything other than beating your ass down for it. You learn by WANTING to learn and get better, not by having people tell you things you already know.

Allan Paris

hi i have problems with kasumi i do everyday atleast 1 time her command training but i keep getting stuck with the same combo's idk what's wrong with me i try new things but i keep falling back so can someone please help me because idk what's wrong with me

I do not know which combos you are getting stuck with but keeping doing it. You will eventually stop getting stuck. Stop mashing and press the buttons precisely. DOA is not a heavy execution game.

Dark-truth

I do not know which combos you are getting stuck with but keeping doing it. You will eventually stop getting stuck. Stop mashing and press the buttons precisely. DOA is not a heavy execution game.
I don't mash but when i do the same combo's i feel like im spamming i dont spam but i just got the feeling i am and that im not improving thanks for your help :D

Dark-truth

Play with people that punish you for doing the same things. I hate to break it to you but your problem is a mental one and nobody can help you by doing anything other than beating your ass down for it. You learn by WANTING to learn and get better, not by having people tell you things you already know.
I think you're right thank you for helping me :D

Lulu

Well you could try some training techinques, head on over to the Dojo and find out the properties of the key moves, in other words see what launches, what move gives you which stun, which moves can sustain a juggle and which moves are good enders.
From there just mix and match these moves together, you can come up with your very own set ups and juggles.
I accidentily completed Kasumi's Combo Challenge on a whim so I can't help you get started on which moves do what.
However as the others have already mentioned.... its up to you to try and change your patterns mid match, knowing the properties of your moves will prevent you from accidentily launching or knocking over your opponent prematurely... you can do it buddy: Evolve in the Heat The Battle.
LOL.... Its actually been two months since the last post, am I too late ?

Dark-truth

Well you could try some training techinques, head on over to the Dojo and find out the properties of the key moves, in other words see what launches, what move gives you which stun, which moves can sustain a juggle and which moves are good enders.
From there just mix and match these moves together, you can come up with your very own set ups and juggles.
I accidentily completed Kasumi's Combo Challenge on a whim so I can't help you get started on which moves do what.
However as the others have already mentioned.... its up to you to try and change your patterns mid match, knowing the properties of your moves will prevent you from accidentily launching or knocking over your opponent prematurely... you can do it buddy: Evolve in the Heat The Battle.
LOL.... Its actually been two months since the last post, am I too late ?
Noo it's never too late haha thanks for ur help

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD