I think Gamespot is encouraging gamer suicide.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
This has to be the most depressing set of headlines I think I've ever read back-to-back.

Depressing.jpg

Raansu

Looks like the usual crap to me. EA with its usual BS and Blizzard has been pulling stupid stunts ever since Activision took them over.

The real question is why are you using Opera and why are you visiting gamespot? lol

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Looks like the usual crap to me. EA with its usual BS and Blizzard has been pulling stupid stunts ever since Activision took them over.

The real question is why are you using Opera and why are you visiting gamespot? lol

Less viruses/adware feed into Opera than IE/firefox. The general thought process is "who the fuck uses opera?" so the sneaky bastards don't bother looking for easy ways to backdoor that shit in like they would with the other two.. Even though it's a resource hog I find the obscurity alone worth using it.

Sure enough, since I started using opera I get far, far fewer hits from Spybot. That said, it's a buggy fucking browser if there ever was one. I really want to slap someone for that.

And I occasionally visit gamespot for the same reason I visit any website... information. Can't get everything from one source.

d3v

Nah, they've been doing that ever since their forums merged wit GameFAQs.

Raansu

Less viruses/adware feed into Opera than IE/firefox. The general thought process is "who the fuck uses opera?" so the sneaky bastards don't bother looking for easy ways to backdoor that shit in like they would with the other two.. Even though it's a resource hog I find the obscurity alone worth using it.

Sure enough, since I started using opera I get far, far fewer hits from Spybot. That said, it's a buggy fucking browser if there ever was one. I really want to slap someone for that.

And I occasionally visit gamespot for the same reason I visit any website... information. Can't get everything from one source.

Valid point lol.

TRI Mike

Gamespot has been a mess ever since the Kane and Lynch fiasco. There are many, many far better gaming websites out there.

Erik, I am disappoint son.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I visit Giantbomb as well as the regulars everyone else does.

It is important to know what the ignorant people are saying, because most people are ignorant and you have to be able to gauge which way the stupid majority will view something.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
http://www.gamespot.com/features/games-as-a-service-does-disservice-to-gamers-6383753/

This guy has actually been surprising me recently. It seems his only purpose on staff is to criticize the hell out of the dumb shit bigger companies like EA try to pull. I'm surprised anyone with that much objective criticism would get hired by gamespot after what happened to Jeff.

Granted I certainly don't agree with him 100%, but I'll admit he's got guts to continually shit on their biggest ad providers while somehow maintaining his job.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD