Idea: Possible spinoff CGI movie featuring Hitomi and Leifang

Should there be a CGI movie of Hitomi and Leifang?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I have been wondering for sometime now that if there were to be a DOA CGI movie made, would it have the chance to feature other characters than just ninjas?

I was thinking about Hitomi and Leifang because I feel like they could make the story interesting something akin to Tekken's.

I also think that it should be about their relationship and rivalry in DOA3 because they were enemies at first. Plus not to mention that Hitomi was very popular back then but as of now, I feel like she needs more love. This would give Leifang the chance to become popular as well. Both characters are foils to each other seeking the man they love but as well as being naive and quirky with opposing personalities with some aspects of a phoenix.

Disagree with me on this but I think that Hitomi and Leifang should both be hostile to each other at one point. Every time when Hitomi involves with Jann Lee in front of Leifang, she gets pissed off about it especially to anyone. Also the cabbage issue needs to be addressed as well. Why would they get involved with something trivial? Hitomi did win the cabbage but she got it for nothing while cooking it in the ending of DOA4. If they were to fight in DOA3, I would vote Leifang because she is skilled than Hitomi and would have a better chance of defeating her.

Come to think of it, DOA6 should feature a cabbage match again but with Leifang as the victor. Don't you think?

If not, what other plans do you think Team Ninja have in store for them? I feel like they have the potential to make DOA great. I don't know but that is just me. I love the pairing with all my might and heart and would see more of them later on.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If there was a spin off I think Marie Rose and Honoka would out priotorize the two of them due to popularity. Leifang didn't place high on the popularity poll but I think she was below Helena and Hitomi was a bit higher than the both of them but she's nowhere near as popular as Marie who placed first, Honoka who placed second and then Kasumi who's solidified as the third and then I think Ayane who's the fourth, although if Marie and Honoka didn't exist they would be first and second respectively

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I edited the title to be less click-bait-y. Also: no. I'd prefer something more action-oriented. The mini-movies we get with the games are plenty, though.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Nah it should involve the whole cast. I imagine it would make much more profit if it was about the ninjas, marie rose and honoka doing sikk prankzzz on the entire cast and then getting ratted out by helena in the end or (MOST PREFERABLY) the entire cast. Esepcially since Hitomi and Leifang i sadly have to say aren't too popular especially in the west where neither of them made the cut to DOAX3 tier T_T

would still prefer it over no cgi doa movie. i'd watch still.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD