Ideal opponents for Hitomi's opponents in DOA3 storyline and the transition of her relationship with them in future games?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stop at 0:35 and you hear Hitomi saying that none can beat her so far in competition so does this mean that mean that she has defeated her opponents but not Jann Lee shown? Ideally would Hitomi or Jann Lee win in DOA3?

Judging from what we see in the screenshots, it shows Hitomi fighting against Ayane, Tina, Leifang, Ryu, Bayman, Lisa, Ryu, and Hayate unless if I am missing something else that is. She did have cutscenes with Tina, Jann Lee, and Hayate so there are possibilities that she did fight Tina aside from Jann Lee and Hayate. Hitomi would likely have sparred or fought some opponents off screen of the following:

DOA3
1. Tina
2. Bayman
3. Lisa
4. Ayane
5. Jann Lee
6. Leifang
7. Hayate
8. Ryu

75a460f00af14cd8b9ba42b20e942de1.jpg

dead_or_alive_3_image25.jpg

dead_or_alive_3_image23.jpg

doad52917_599x330.jpg

image_dead_or_alive_dimensions-15368-2205_0043.jpg

image_dead_or_alive_dimensions-15368-2205_0057.jpg

image_dead_or_alive_dimensions-15368-2205_0046.jpg

Correct the order as you wish and if Hitomi were to get 3rd place in the DOA3 tournament, she would have lost twice so ideally it would be Hayate and Ryu or Hayate and Jann Lee. Who would win against sparring against Hitomi and who woud Hitomi win against sparring in an ideal scenario? Which ideal opponents of Hitomi in DOA3 would you prefer even during the DOA3 storyline? How would the opponent's relationships particularly Ein/Hayate, Ayane, Jann Lee, and Leifang transition into future DOA games regarding one's master/apprenticeship/romance, equality in martial arts, worthiness, and friendship? Hitomi's relationship with Ein/Hayate started off without having strains only to depart, while for Ayane has to do with hostility at first then respect, Jann Lee through acknowledgement, and Leifang through trivial matters and involvement with her rivalry with Jann Lee. Hitomi has healthy to complicated relationships and I wonder how it would work out per development and writing via plot hole fix and canon consistency?

What costumes would Hitomi wear in the DOA3 storyline against her foes? I know for sure that the DOA3's original variants may be retconned for such new outfits and do you see that as she would wear the ones later in 4-6?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Correct the order as you wish and if Hitomi were to get 3rd place in the DOA3 tournament, she would have lost twice so ideally it would be Hayate and Ryu or Hayate and Jann Lee. Who would win against sparring against Hitomi and who woud Hitomi win against sparring in an ideal scenario? Which ideal opponents of Hitomi in DOA3 would you prefer even during the DOA3 storyline? How would the opponent's relationships particularly Ein/Hayate, Ayane, Jann Lee, and Leifang transition into future DOA games regarding one's master/apprenticeship/romance, equality in martial arts, worthiness, and friendship? Hitomi's relationship with Ein/Hayate started off without having strains only to depart, while for Ayane has to do with hostility at first then respect, Jann Lee through acknowledgement, and Leifang through trivial matters and involvement with her rivalry with Jann Lee. Hitomi has healthy to complicated relationships and I wonder how it would work out per development and writing via plot hole fix and canon consistency?

What costumes would Hitomi wear in the DOA3 storyline against her foes? I know for sure that the DOA3's original variants may be retconned for such new outfits and do you see that as she would wear the ones later in 4-6?

When discussing DOA story, you would first need to make clear separation between the Itagaki Era and Post-Itagaki Era. Because they are essentially two different narratives though some people would chalk up DOAD as a "retelling of the DOA story."

Stop at 0:35 and you hear Hitomi saying that none can beat her so far in competition so does this mean that mean that she has defeated her opponents but not Jann Lee shown? Ideally would Hitomi or Jann Lee win in DOA3?

She was likely just being cocky as she has a physical connection with Hayate/Ein through fighting. To my knowledge she has never had a perfect bracket in a DOA tournament. My understanding Post-Itagaki the developers tried to make it look like normal people/fighters were also competing in the DOA tournaments as made evident by NiCO's discovery of Honoka's power. Jann Lee and Hitomi both won matches in the DOA3 bracket, but neither of them won DOA3 in the Itagaki Era or Post Itagaki.

Hopefully I'm understanding you right. Anyway, the two ideal losses to me would be Zack and Ayane because a lot of people over the years have argued tremendously over which one of those two won DOA3.

As far as Hitomi's relationships go. Yeah, they are complicated. I don't think she likes Jann Lee because he's a rude, self-centered jerk and he doesn't acknowledge her best friend. Likely they both have a type of tension towards one another because they were both rejected by the men, they thought they loved or wanted to be acknowledged by.

I prefer her dojo attire and her casual attire. She's a fighter with deep meaning but also wants to be carefree when she's not fighting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD