What company would you work for if you bought the Dead or Alive IP

• Rockstar Games

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Activision

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • EA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If any other company could buy the rights to Dead or Alive I would definitely pick Rockstar Games. Speaking of which I was thinking about buying the publishing rights to Dead or Alive one day when I go to work for Rockstar by buying the rights to all the Dead or Alive games from the past present and future plus buy the team ninja studio to change its name to Rockstar Tokyo so I can release DOAX3 to the US. If you could buy the rights to DOA what company would you work for?

illninofan

None of the choices listed sound appealing, honestly. All of these companies might try their best, but who knows if their product would remain true to the spirit of the series (in terms of gameplay and story).

WAZAAAAA

Iron Galaxy so we get GGPO netcode

Derock

Nope, not one of these companies you mentioned in this poll will be the logical choice. This game was made from a Japanese company. EA and Rockstar will be a nightmare because they primary focus on genres Western audiences like, i.e. shooters. Sega will the only choice as the first game was release on the Model 2 board for the arcades and they helped out with adding in the VF characters in 5.

I think when I get what I want I will have my 1st Dead or Alive game which I will make legally when I get the chance should be a direct sequel to Dead or Alive 1-6 called Dead or Alive 7. I think it should be more than a fighting game but also tell a love story between Kasumi and a Japanese Red Haired man.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD