Independence Bash II 7/8-7/9 (online + prizes)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
If I place can I request a Steam card instead of a PSN card? Also I may have an Injustice tournament that day so if I do and can't make this I'll let you know in PM highguy.

GetLucky

If I place can I request a Steam card instead of a PSN card? Also I may have an Injustice tournament that day so if I do and can't make this I'll let you know in PM highguy.

I already have the cards sry berry. Wish it was easier just to send cash. The psn cards just seemed like the easiest option

Ted Akonor

Independence Bash II (PS4)
I wanna thank everyone for the success of the first one and I look forward to hosting another tourney for everyone. I'm gonna try something a little different this time around and do top 16 on Sunday to see which works better. This way there will be a set time for the stream and I won't be as drained running this for so long straight. Please keep that in mind when deciding weather or not to sign up.

When - Pools 7/8 @ 7pm eastern
Top 16 7/9 @ 7pm eastern

Sign up - Just post your gamertag here, message me here, or hit me up on PSN (GetLucky84). You must also add me to your friends list (I will not contact you about anything other than the event) for smoother running of the tourney. Feel free to delete me after the tourney I will not take offense :D

Deadline - Must sign up by 7/6 (Thursday) @ 7pm est. Must also add me to your friends list by this date.

Rules
Double Elimination
Normal Health
60 sec time limit
Random Stage Select (tatami banned)
Danger Zones On
Winner Has Character Lock
Best 2 out of 3
Finals (winners, losers, grand)Best 3 out of 5)

How it works - This will be run like a standard double elimination tournament (2 losses and you're out). At 7pm EST I will start contacting participants and sending them to do there match either by message or inviting to my room (please be patient). I suggest screen shotting or recording your matches in case evidence of results is needed ( I don't expect much trouble but you never know. Every online tourney I've been in ran like this it never came up. But in case of differing results from participants you will both be called into my room to resolve the matter) and on the PS4 it is very simple to do so. Upon completion of your match simply message me the results weather you win or lose (ex. I win 2-0 / I lost 1-2). This will go on till you hit top 16 and then you will be free to leave for the day. The top 16 will be streamed on my channel (twitch -getlucky84) with commentary on Sunday. You much be in contact with me by 6:45 est on Sunday to prevent any delays or risk being disqualified. If I do not hear from you at all I will DQ you and move on to keep things running smoothly and in a timely manner.

Cheating - Any form of altering the results of the match or lying about them and you will be disqualified and permanently banned from participating in any future events I host.

Prizes
1st - 100$ psn card
2nd - 40$ psn card
3rd - 20$ psn card
All prizes will be distributed by midnight the next day (7/10) but likely directly after.

Guest commentator - Rojikku Effect

Participants
Mr_Cool_Dude_10
ZakkuRye
Ryoku_X
Raion_X
F--Gajeel--T
Snowbunny
Ryujin
Toonami
PootaPeet
ADVIII
BrightGamer (maybe)
XBH_CLOUDX
Rikuto
Awesmic (maybe)
JJGonzalez-24
Ethan_187
The philosopher
Venumitsu_manji
Nunchaku_101
Rouge spizz
KasumLover69 (maybe)
SilverTearsGB
Tru130Krazy
RakuyoX
ForsakenYamato
Rojiku
Kal-El3291
ColdPieceaj
Blackmoonrisingx
Hoodless
Ms Kohaku
The_mookster_02
xDestructivEx

Any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to post or hit me up I'm all ears.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to post or hit me up I'm all ears.

ADVIII

I don't even know the tournament was this weekend lol, been playing tekken too much. But I'm glad I was able to help

GetLucky

Sry fierce I didn't c ur message. I could of def added u in with all the no shows. Why didn't u say anything when u asked to comentate?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD