Major June 28-30, 2019 - CEO Fighting Game Championships

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

CEO 2019 FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS
CEO 2019 returns to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center on June 28th – June 30th, featuring 200,000 sq ft of space and an arena finals viewing hall. CEO has the latest fighting game titles, giant arcade room, vendors, artists and more all under one roof for an unforgettable weekend! CEO 2019 announced Dead or Alive 6 will be in its 2019 line up.

REGISTRATION
https://ceogaming.org/ceo/register/

DATE
June 28 - 30, 2019

VENUE

THE OCEAN CENTER DAYTONA BEACH
101 N. ATLANTIC AVE. DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32118 | PHONE: 386-254-4500

The Ocean Center is the hosting venue of CEO 2019. With nearly 200,000 sq ft of space, security and comfort, this is our biggest CEO venue to date that will house everything in one building. It is directly across the street from the Official Hosting Hotel (Hilton Daytona Beach Ocean Front Resort) and in the center of everything fun in Daytona Beach. For more information on the venue, parking and more, visit www.oceancenter.com

TRAVEL

CEO GAMING INC. IS PROUD TO BE A PARTNER WITH AMERICAN AIRLINES OFFERING FLIGHT DISCOUNTS TO THOSE ATTENDING #CEO2019. MORE INFO COMING SOON!
CEO Gaming Inc. is currently working on potential Shuttle partners for easier transport from MCO Orlando Airport to the Ocean Center, Please check back soon.
American Airlines Flight Booking(Coming Soon)

HOW TO GET TO THE CEO 2019 HOTEL AND VENUE IF YOU ARE TRAVELING FROM OUT OF TOWN
CEO Gaming Inc. is currently working on potential Shuttle partners for easier transport from MCO Orlando Airport to the Ocean Center, Please check back soon.
BOOK A SHUTTLE(Coming Soon)

CEO 2019 HOTELS

The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is again the official hosting hotel for CEO 2019 in the heart of Daytona! With beach side views, restaurants, the venue and more located nearby, this is the hotel to stay in while available for CEO 2019. Once sold out, there are other discounted options available located below! Book fast before they’re gone.
We are currently awaiting a direct online link to reserve the Hilton. Until it is live, you can visit www.hilton.com, search for the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, select your CEO 2019 dates, clicked advanced search and enter under the Group Code Tab “CEOG19” to receive the special CEO rate or you can call Hilton reservations directly at 386-295-8020. Mention CEO Gaming for the Discounted Rate of $139 per night.

For a full list of official discounted backup hotels, view the official destination site.

VS_Tanatos

Premium Donor
And Matt Ponton can't afford to participate, and Koei Tecmo do not want to help him. But he is not just fan, he did a lot and do a lot for Dead or Alive. So...

Raansu

Why?) Even if you lose to Blackberry, you still have chance in loser bracket). To top 24 go 3 players - two from winners final and one from losers semi-final.

Blackmoonrising and Blackberry are both way better than me. MechWarrior plays Lisa and I just straight up struggle against Lisa. So if I face him in losers its 50/50.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I do not see either of those players as unbeatable, but you are wise to not take them lightly. It is BladeZ or Rikuto that make me feel fucked because they have perfect reads and I don't. Good luck to you @Raansu! I think you will do better than you think!

VS_Tanatos

Premium Donor
Wow, Matt managed to participate in tournament, cool)

Attachments

• 4l.JPG
    4l.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 4w.JPG
    4w.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 259

VS_Tanatos

Premium Donor
What does it mean on CEO twitch channel "10am-12pm, DOA6". Is it mistake(10am-12am) and we again will see 2 hours only, even not top 8?
Because top 8 starts at 1 pm an no way last 11 hours.
P.S. Nevermind, it my mistake(old info). Stream start at 11 am. Top 8 - 1 pm.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD