Kasumi needs some of P4 costumes!

I know I'm not the only one annoyed with how P4 has costumes Kasumi should have had a long time ago or altered version of costumes she has are arguably improved for P4. Please tell TN we want this stuff for Kasumi too..........and for anyone who tells me to just buy P4. NO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 371

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Btw, why do we need an extra thread just do discuss about some costumes? We have kind of a "casual" thread here in this character forum were you can discuss about things concerning Kasumi, as well as various costume threads under different topics.

Brute

Standard Donor
They're already too similar. They need less of the same stuff, not more of it.

Anyway, Tokyo's right.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
She "does" need more ninja costumes. All of that casual stuff that ppl want & they put out can stay in the concept art books. They make too many of them. Needs more fighting gear for a change.

Nuke-Nin

All you people need to get one thing straight:

I love P4 but I hate her. What kind of character's default and recolor is basically a meshmod???? the only thing original on C1 is the cloak. body suit under it: Training dummy recolored
Scarf: Ryu's
Body: Kasumi. im really sad that she can only get semi-original costumes from DLC and even then they'll be recolored and fitted to everyone elses body

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD