Kokoro Combo Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
:3::3::P::F+P::P+K:,:7::P:,:4::P+K:,:9::P:,:9::P:,:9::P::P::2::K::P: 111 dmg

The new combo is basically a CB on 2nd hit. If the first attack connects the opponent can only counter the CB. I'm really starting to get into this ho.

I think you're better off doing :2::3::6::F+P: and not :3::3::P::F+P:. :3::3::P: would stun, so you would have to hope that they hold or block the :P: to bait in a grab. They would pretty much have to fall for the bait in general. After :2::3::6::F+P::P+K: you can still pretty much get a CB right after. Of course for you to get them into a critical stun state the grab has to succeed and not whiff. Of course I guess your method can go if you whiff the throw(which I guess is what you going for) but you seem to have more of a risk of being held. But your combo is still a clever option.

FatalxInnocence

How come in regular enders nobody has put;

:9::P: :6::K::P: :P: :2::K::P:
:K: :6::K::P: :2::K::P:

Is it because they're combos off critical burst or?

I made that awhile ago, a couple enders I came up with when I first got the game. They all critical burst off :3::P::P::P+K::P+K:, but the idea of the video wasn't to show a variety of ways to get people into critical burst, just showcase some ways to go about launching them + enders. =]

Roroko

How come in regular enders nobody has put;

:9::P: :6::K::P: :P: :2::K::P:
:K: :6::K::P: :2::K::P:

Is it because they're combos off critical burst or?

Most likely because the first post was last edited ages ago. There was kind of a lull on the Kokoro board too.

The first one's pretty well-structured in that no free cancels are necessary and a wrong move won't come out accidently. I think you only need the opponent to be in CS, not CB, to get the height to land the whole string.

And holy f***en cherry blossoms, I didn't know you can :8::P::P+K: ..

Why did TN hide so many of her moves!?

Yaguar

Tell me about it... I've been putting her frame data into a spreadsheet and I'm missing a load because they are hidden. Need to try and get a full listing of those to go with the listing of what they tell us >.<

FatalxInnocence

Most likely because the first post was last edited ages ago. There was kind of a lull on the Kokoro board too.

The first one's pretty well-structured in that no free cancels are necessary and a wrong move won't come out accidently. I think you only need the opponent to be in CS, not CB, to get the height to land the whole string.

Hahaha, yeah... I kinda just started pushing :P+K: after alot of her attacks to see what it could cancel off... :8::P+K: was one of them.

NightAntilli

Since some people are still confused about those moves that go into her stance or into the grab. I'll list the ones I know (if I don't forget any.. ).

BT = back turned
SS = side step

Heichu Stance:
:P::P::2::K: :P+K:
:2::F+K: :P+K:
:8::P: :P+K:
:9::P::P::2::K: :P+K:
:6::6::P+K: :P+K:
:3::P::P: :P+K:
BT :P::6::P: :P+K:
BT :2::K: :P+K:

Grab:
:P::P: :F+P:
:P::2::K: :F+P:
:2::K: :F+P:
:4::P::K: :F+P:
:7::P::K: :F+P:
:3::P: :F+P: (grab gets follow-up punches if opponent is BT)
:3::3::P: :F+P:
:1::P: :F+P: (grab gets follow-up punches if opponent is BT)
:9::9::P::P: :F+P:
:6::6::P+K: :F+P: (yes from :6::6::P+K: you can either grab or go into heichu)
BT :4::P: :F+P:
SS :P: :F+P:

If I forgot any, feel free to point it out.

synce

That heichu p+k cb setup seemed awesome when I was screwing around with her in tatami but in an actual fight it's very limited... that thing WILL find a wall to launch the opponent into lol Also I had no idea you could counter her heichu options (ultra, ultra lame)

Roroko

That heichu p+k cb setup seemed awesome when I was screwing around with her in tatami but in an actual fight it's very limited... that thing WILL find a wall to launch the opponent into lol Also I had no idea you could counter her heichu options (ultra, ultra lame)

I was wondering about that ... does Heichu P+K auto detect a wall nearby and send them flying into it as opposed to CB, like how some throws will auto detect a wall and change which throw is performed?

I thought it was because of some other unknown factor ...

synce

I haven't used it enough to confirm but it could be detecting walls even from an angle

And let me just say holy crap Kokoro is even more beast than I thought. I've been 'seriously' using her for only two days and I'm already taking down S's lol

Favorite juggle so far is 9p9p9p4pppp

phoenix1985gr

Do you free cancel her 9p? i can only do 2 of them and then my p2kp dont connect... Im still pretty much learning with her but yeah is there a trick for this particular juggle?

Roroko

Do you free cancel her 9p? i can only do 2 of them and then my p2kp dont connect... Im still pretty much learning with her but yeah is there a trick for this particular juggle?

Yes, you free cancel each 9P or else her 9PP string comes out.

The number of 9Ps you can land before a finisher (e.g., P2KP) depends on the launch height. Using the 4P+K launcher, you can land two 9Ps on normal hit, three on critical stun, and four on critical burst.

phoenix1985gr

I asking after a cb... even on cb (online i cant connect the finisher after 2 lol) thats why i prefer using her 9k since the combo from that one i can do, but if its close to a wall it messes the combo

synce

Got this idea from a couple nasty Leifang setups

4t, 66p, 3k, 66p, 4p+k, 9p9p9p, 4pppp

The first punch isn't guaranteed but if you land it everything afterwards is guaranteed.

Alternative:
h+k (in open stance*), 66p, 3k, 4p+k, 9p9p9p, 4pppp

^ Technically you can SE before the 66p connects but it requires godlike ability. Not quite as damaging as other option since there's no grab

Musourenka

I really like that :H+K: setup.

Only thing you have to watch for is backdashing, since they can avoid the elbow that way.

Musourenka

:1::H+P: is one of my favorite moves because it's such a great way to convince people not to low hold.

To start off, it's a crouch throw that grants +20f advantage, non-critical stun, so they can't hold out of it. There are three main options you have:

(Note: I used Bass as the target of "heavy" combos and Ayane as the target for "light" combos. Add 10 damage to total if the throw was a Hi-Counter)

1) Go for a launch with :7::K:. Simplest option. If not too close to the wall and it'll KO your opponent, go for it.

1A) Heavies: :7::K:, BT :P::6::P::P+K: Heichu :P+K: is my current combo of choice. 72 damage.

1B) Light-weights: :7::K:, BT :P::6::P::h:, :P::2::K::P:. 77 damage.

2) Wall combos. If a normal wall is directly behind the opponent and not at an angle, I have a few depending on how close the opponent is to the wall:

2A) If the opponent is about four or five character widths away from the wall (i.e. :6::6::P+K: will not knock the opponent into the wall), my combo is:

:6::6::P+K::P+K::P+K:, run up if needed, :6::P::P::P: (104 - 109 damage depending on distance, works on heavies and lights)

2B) If your opponent is closer to the wall, but not quite point blank, then:

:214::P:, :6::P::P::P: (100 damage, works on lights and heavies)

2C) If the opponent is right against the wall:

:6::6::P:, :6::P::P::P: (101 damage, works on Heavies and Lights)

The elbow scores close hit damage at that range.

3) Critical Burst set-ups. This is where Kokoro gets really scary. Generally, you don't want to use these by the wall (since you get a lot of guaranteed damage from the above, and walls can mess up the CB set-ups), but these are good any other time. I have only tested these in terms of slow-escaping and blocking; I don't know how the opponents' holds will affect the stun. Depending on who you're fighting, you open up with :6::6::P+K::P+K:, then...

3A) Heichu :P:. This will work on the following characters: Alpha-152, Bass, Bayman, Hayabusa, Hayate, Helena, Kasumi, Lisa, Sarah, Tina, and Zack. This goes straight into red stun (55 damage), and they can't slow-escape to avoid the burst. Have fun!

3B) Heichu :2::P:. This is required against the other characters as the Heichu :P: will miss. Just for easy reference, those characters are Akira, Ayane, Brad Wong, Christie, Eliot, Gen Fu, Hitomi, Jann Lee, Kokoro, Lei-Fang, Mila, Pai, and Rig. This set-up requires a bit more work; it's 50 damage and red-stun, but they can slow-escape and block the burst, along with most other options. The two follow-ups I use are:

3B.I) :9::P::h:, thus extending the stun. They can't slow-escape afterwards to save themselves, so their only option is to hold. Full burst options are available. Again, have fun!

3B.II) :6::K::P:, the weaker option overall, but the kick knocks them off the ground (the second hit allows for juggling), they can't slow-escape out of it, and it's a mid-kick to compliment the high-punch CB set-up.
Follow with :P::P::2::K::K: on Heavies (87 damage and I think it force-techs) or
:9::P::P::2::K::P: on lights (94 damage).

I'm sure there's more stuff that can be found. Her low throw is just too good.

synce

Good stuff. I didn't know the heichu p setup was SE-proof or even connectable lol BTW on lightweights you can squeeze out a little extra damage against wall by doing 1t, 66p, 9p, 9p, p2kp

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD