Kokoro combos/set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliusxcix

alright, so i made a mini combo video for kokoro and wanted to share it.
i also wanna talk about some of her moves.
first of all, does ANYONE know what her fatal stun is? ive tried everything and im beginning to believe she doesnt even have one which makes me kinda angry.
i also noticed her air grab/bound is inconsistent especially around walls and that kinda bugs me. lastly, can anyone let me know if her 66P after 4T is guaranteed. i cant tell frfr.

Strangerinmytub

alright, so i made a mini combo video for kokoro and wanted to share it.
i also wanna talk about some of her moves.
first of all, does ANYONE know what her fatal stun is? ive tried everything and im beginning to believe she doesnt even have one which makes me kinda angry.
i also noticed her air grab/bound is inconsistent especially around walls and that kinda bugs me. lastly, can anyone let me know if her 66P after 4T is guaranteed. i cant tell frfr.

I noticed that you end the a lot of airgrab combos with 9P (I think) instead of the standard Heichu PK finisher. Why is that. Nice video btw.

juliusxcix

I noticed that you end the a lot of airgrab combos with 9P (I think) instead of the standard Heichu PK finisher. Why is that. Nice video btw.
thanks.

theres no real reason for the (im assuming) 236P combo ender. i just like the feeling of landing close hits off of bound. im 70% sure the standard heichu p+k ender does the same amount of damage (its also a close hit) but PERSONALLY im more consistent with 236P than i am with the heichu p+k ender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD