DOA6 Leifang and Hitomi Uncovered

Before EVO 18 even started we were welcomed to new Dead or Alive 6 character, Diego! After the Showdown we were treated to a blacked out image of Leifang and Hitomi who will both be officially announced at Gamescom!! We might have to wait one more week to see the trailer, but a friend of @Mr. Wah did a little brightening on those two images for some pretty cool results.

Hitomi is wearing her original karate outfit from Dead or Alive 3 which was even easier to guess and has been one of her staple outfits. Either way this didn't seem like a very hard puzzle to solve, but every last bit of content is new content. After being taken out of DOAX3 on PS4, it was easy to be worried for Leifang even if it was vote determined. What do you guys think of this news?

Last edited:
Thank god they didn't omit my girl Leifang from DOA6. Had Team Ninja did that, it would've ended up being in the same situation that Project Soul/Bandai Namco did with the utterly disappointing Soul Calibur V back in 2011/2012. She's too legendary of a character in the DOA series. :leifang:

Thank god they didn't omit my girl Leifang from DOA6. Had Team Ninja did that, it would've ended up being in the same situation that Project Soul/Bandai Namco did with the utterly disappointing Soul Calibur V back in 2011/2012. She's too legendary of a character in the DOA series. :leifang:
There's no way they're going to omit anyone from DOA1. The only characters they usually omit are special ones, like the Spartan, or, dead characters.

There's no way they're going to omit anyone from DOA1. The only characters they usually omit are special ones, like the Spartan, or, dead characters.

Or characters that could at any moment:

:genfu:

I am worried just because of how prominent DLC is in today's games. What if we only got half a roster to start? To me that seems more likely than removing them forever, but either viewpoint isn't exactly a favorite. Just going to wait and see, but roster cuts are definitely always the most nerve wrecking thing for me and it took me a long time to accept that my playstyle will always set me up for it as I've enjoyed the playable boss characters in DOA.:alpha152::tengu::raidou:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD