Leifang MOVELIST/GAMEPLAY Discussion - DOA6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang12

maxresdefault.jpg

HELLO LEIFANG PLAYERS AND OTHERS.

I thought it was about time to start the Leifang discussion thread. Discuss her new moves, properties and lots more :)

Here is Leifangs TGS movelist and here is what I've found

NEW MOVES:
:4::P::P::+::K::2::K:
:3::P::4::P::K:
:1::P::K::K:

:2::P::+::K::K:

CHANGED MOVES:
:2::1::4::P::K: (:K: is now removed from this string according to the TGS movelist)
:7::[P]::+::[K]: (used to be Powerblow attack, so has to be changed)
:3::P::2::K: has changed (now the :K: is resembling the :2::1::4::P::K: )

CHANGED PROPERTIES:
I think one of the biggest changes is in the core DOA6 gameplay is that the forcetech has been changed drastically.
Her usual forcetech manoeuvres such as :h::+::K: or :2::h::+::K: does not force the opponent up anymore and it is important that we find a new way to use these manoeuvres. They can still hit the opponent on the ground, but it looks like it will be more of a guessing game if the want to stand up after being hit or will stay on the ground. This is gonna make Leifangs wall game very different indeed.

Also her counter damage has been increased by a lot. It will hurt to get countered in this game according to some of the latest gameplay videos.

I saw the player Berzerk do the Unshu throw on his opponent but not use the :6::4::P: after to get the guaranteed stun after the throw. I wonder if the properties has changed on this move, since it is also the first move her in Fatel Rush attack string.

Attachments

• Leifang Movelist 1.png
    Leifang Movelist 1.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Leifang Movelist 2.png
    Leifang Movelist 2.png
    827.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Leifang Movelist 3.png
    Leifang Movelist 3.png
    812.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Leifang Movelist 4.png
    Leifang Movelist 4.png
    798.4 KB · Views: 317
  • Leifang Movelist 5.png
    Leifang Movelist 5.png
    793.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Leifang Movelist 6.png
    Leifang Movelist 6.png
    816.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Leifang Movelist 7.png
    Leifang Movelist 7.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Leifang Movelist 8.png
    Leifang Movelist 8.png
    839.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Leifang Movelist 9.png
    Leifang Movelist 9.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Leifang Movelist 10.png
    Leifang Movelist 10.png
    807.2 KB · Views: 287
  • Leifang Movelist 11.png
    Leifang Movelist 11.png
    824.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Leifang Movelist 12.png
    Leifang Movelist 12.png
    823.4 KB · Views: 301
  • Leifang Movelist 13.png
    Leifang Movelist 13.png
    837 KB · Views: 317
  • Leifang Movelist 14.png
    Leifang Movelist 14.png
    769.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Leifang Movelist 15.png
    Leifang Movelist 15.png
    789.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Leifang Movelist 16.png
    Leifang Movelist 16.png
    770.3 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

Leifang12

Some new information added to the page here if anyone is interested :)

GO TO 02:09:00 for lots of Leifang gameplay ! A lot of new and good information !

Last edited:

NightAntilli

She has a few interesting new moves. But she seems to have remained mostly the same. Some previously guaranteed things are not longer guaranteed. Not sure if that's good or not, but we'll see how it plays out.

Leifang12

She has a few interesting new moves. But she seems to have remained mostly the same. Some previously guaranteed things are not longer guaranteed. Not sure if that's good or not, but we'll see how it plays out.

Indeed !! I’m very excited to pick her up in the new game and explore everything !

Berzerk!

Played at the CouchWarriors Crossup event and managed to uncover some tech.

As you see here, her bound combo is 1PKK. It starts too slow to tag into low height juggles, it usually needs to be max height only.
You can do a bit more down a slope.
Her options after the bound are pretty good. 2P+K,P - 9KKK - but the best is dash forward then 46P for a close hit.
It also combos to Break Blow, which can be cancelled for a relaunch.

Last edited:

Yoyo

Cool, does the last kick also cause a stun if used by itself outside a combo or does it just knockdown? Also were you able to test her sabakis and see if she still has her guaranteed options from them like 2p+k and other slower moves ?

Leifang12

Played at the CouchWarriors Crossup event and managed to uncover some tech.

As you see here, her bound combo is 3PKK. It starts too slow to tag into low height juggles, it usually needs to be max height only.
You can do a bit more down a slope.
Her options after the bound are pretty good. 2P+K,P - 9KKK - but the best is dash forward then 46P for a close hit.
It also combos to Break Blow, which can be cancelled for a relaunch.

Does she have the new bound combo from both 1PKK and 3PKK ???
:1::P::K::K: and :3::P::K::K:

XxNoriakixX

Can we mourn a minute for the fact that Lei apparently lost her guaranteed 64P after Unshu P+K? The opponent was able to instantly hold afterwards. I have the feeling TN does not even want to try to remove the low hold out of stun spam

Leifang12

Can we mourn a minute for the fact that Lei apparently lost her guaranteed 64P after Unshu P+K? The opponent was able to instantly hold afterwards. I have the feeling TN does not even want to try to remove the low hold out of stun spam

Yeah I saw this too in a stream somewhere !!! It seems very unfortunate! Like why would you ever do that move if you don't get anything safe out of it !

Leifang12

After a few hours of time with the DELUXE DEMO, I can say that Leifang, in my humble oppinion, has been nerfed. Or jet, as I've heard Emperor Cow say, we need to play her very differently compared to DOA5. She is not good at pressuring anymore. All her tools to pressure tools are gone. But I am sure I'm gonna find a way to make her work. I still win most matches, but it's very difficult at the moment.

How are everyone else finding Leifang? :)

phoenix1985gr

She does seem weaker, but maybe ts the system in general, and now Leifang herself... I see that she has shorter stuns now, with 2P+K for example only connecting after 3p, 8p and unshu k and P+K on Ch (maybe a few other too?) i think the 214T on a wall is still gueranteed the 3P and S after it

XxNoriakixX

That's understandable. That's why she was such an all-around package. A defensive parry character should not be able to rush you down. But then, doa6 has some strange changes. Nerfed everything and everyone but Nico has the best frames and is on Kasumi's speed level. That's why we should have guaranteed follow ups after a parry in exchange.

NightAntilli

My favorite move is gone. Or at least, as a stand-alone move. :214::P: was a move I used a LOT in DOA5. Now they changed it. The new (actually really old) move is good too though, but not as useful.
The game feels a bit mashy to me as well...

Chaos

Just recently found out that Leifang can do a bound combo after a wall splat.

Example: 66P, 1PKK (bound), 9KKK
66P, 1PKK (bound), break blow
66P, 1PKK, 46P
66P, 1PKK, break blow cancel, 8K, 9KK, PP6PK

NightAntilli

I just discovered that :214::P: is actually a low sabaki that also puts you in a crouching state. Now I'm really liking it. Too bad it came at the expense of the old one.

Leifang is more unsafe this time around. And they really made :7::K: useless, since it not only lost its advantage frames, it's unsafe on block >_<

Chaos

I just discovered that :214::P: is actually a low sabaki that also puts you in a crouching state. Now I'm really liking it. Too bad it came at the expense of the old one.

Leifang is more unsafe this time around. And they really made :7::K: useless, since it not only lost its advantage frames, it's unsafe on block >_<
That's lame :(

Nothing beyond crazy, just a simple combo video. I wanted to test out more stuff and see if I can find some over the top set ups but I feel like its best to wait until the full game is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD