Leon Exhibition moves/combos

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So I'm making one of these again and require all Leon players cooperation. This will come packed with music synchronization and all that cool stuff. You guys can add your own music pick too, just the ones that isn't copyrighted by the white knights of Youtube. If anything, DOA or Leon's themes are already badass enough so who needs some damn artist to make this epic, if you guys are cool with that. @Forlorn Penguin @XZero264 @DontForkWitMe @Darkslay @D Glock @KidArk

I was suppose to make this awhile back, but then Last Round was announced and decided to wait incase they made any changes to him. Kinda glad that I did because Danger Zone was included, along with any other new stages added to Last Round for environmental killing hazards or new stuff in general.

So to start off, what type of stuff you guys want in there? tossing other enemies around is already a start so yeah. List me all sick guaranteeds, setups, combo, environmental stuff, and any other incredible bits. I wanted to make this out of enjoyment and perhaps exposure of the character to maybe give people motivation to pick him up.

Darkslay

Ah, this is a cool idea.

I personally haven't done much tech training with him yet, but I am committed to him though. I'll see what hilariously hilarious things I can find with him.

We should compile all combos and stuff before starting to think about music synchronization and all that, I think.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ah, this is a cool idea.

I personally haven't done much tech training with him yet, but I am committed to him though. I'll see what hilariously hilarious things I can find with him.

We should compile all combos and stuff before starting to think about music synchronization and all that, I think.

Yeah good point. Send me stuff for Jann Lee as well via a PM when you get a chance. I actually got something in mind for him, might be awhile. Shoutouts to @eks2009 for giving me some cool ideas from one that he made with you guys.

Thanks man @samuraihachi , it's been awhile since I haven't done any lol.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Is this the same video for which you had asked me for the those voice files from years ago? If so, I'm glad to see that it's finally going somewhere.

Not entirely sure where to go with all of this, but if part of the video's purpose is to expose how fun Leon is to a wider audience and get more people interested in him, then I definitely think that every single one of his full-life combos should be in there because they're hype as fuck. Everything from Home, to Danger Zone, to Attack on Titan, to wherever else he can do it.

DontForkWitMe

Don't really play this game anymore and have no interest in making new content so best i can do is contribute a couple of my old youtube vids for inspiration as to why Leon is a complete beast

AoT death combos

Barrier dangerzone follow ups

LeonxBayman tag death combo(first 20 seconds)

Gotta include da infamous "glitch"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeo3gO0kmGw

Lastly the vid that started it all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIhgl010bbQ

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
I'm back with an update on the combo bois. I'm pretty proud of these, they're fucking radical.
War Never Changes
Double Barrel Combo? Yes, please
The Discombobulator

I'm having too much fun with these titles.
Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 4.03.31 PM.png

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Last edited:

Darkslay

One AOT Barrel, three kinds of damage.
A Super heavyweight Kill Combo on Danger Zone
An actual cliffhanger combo.
Car Combo
The original Danger Zone kill combo.
The first kill combo. Skip to 0:25.
This thread in general.

Best part of all those is that I prefer to do combo videos based on Normal Hit.
I'm going to have to revisit making combos with Leon this weekend. Haven't really shown off anything new in a while.
Not bad. But you need to step up your title game, sir.

The Dervish That Never Sleeps

No Chance. Is What You Got.

Energy Falcon

Saturday Burst Slam Masters

I didn't think he would have so much potential on Scramble. Pleasantly surprised. Especially at Energy Falcon, that shit can lead to some nasty shenanigans, I'm telling you.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD