Limited time Titles - first one bugged?

Cookweave

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone else had experienced a bug with these new anime crossover titles that you can get from 26/11 to 16/12. I've completed the unlock condition for it (do 10 standing throws), but the title still hasn't unlocked. Anyone else had this issue?

I'm on the PS4 version of the game, and I suspect that this may be a bug with that specific version.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone else had experienced a bug with these new anime crossover titles that you can get from 26/11 to 16/12. I've completed the unlock condition for it (do 10 standing throws), but the title still hasn't unlocked. Anyone else had this issue?

I'm on the PS4 version of the game, and I suspect that this may be a bug with that specific version.
I know there was a bug before the last last patch went out, I'd tweet their Twitter about it or probably just wait till the next patch since it was probably a bug that somehow wasn't fixed in the update

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Hi,

As mentioned in our story for the update the title will require 60 standing throws instead of 10. This glitch was brought in with 1.16 unfortunately.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD