Looking for anyone still playing this, or even has it

SilverForte

Ey guys, just wondering who still plays this, I'd really like to get some matches in with people here, as I don't have doa5 nor am able to obtain it atm. Besides, Genra is only in this game and he rules.

Thanks

Grimace

I got Dimensions aswell, I'm slowly but surely unlocking the statues because I'm awful like that.

Hit me up if you want to play - Raidou awaits you Genra >:3

Grimace

Crap I'm on now :)

Edit: great games kohlrak! Hopefully we can play some more another time ^^

Last edited:

TigerZhang

A large part of me wants to pick this up when it gets just a teensy bit cheaper.

But part of me is wondering whether the DLC costumes are still available even after how long it's been since launch. It would feel sucky to get it now and then realize a good bit of the extra content is Lost Forever.

SilverForte

Yeah it stinks, but the costumes will with all probability never be available again. I'll still be happy to play with you whenever.

Grimace

I wish I could play online but the place I'm living right now can't support wifi for my 3ds...
Any ideas for getting around a device limit on a wifi network in an apartment?

Grimace

No - I basically just search for the access point and enter my apartments specific code...
So like each room of the building has a maximum of 6 devices that can be registered to work at any one time...

Unfortunately I can't get rid of one of the other ones just for DOA :(

I also can't tether wifi from my phone because I don't have a data plan atm

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD