[Mar 16, 2013] New Challengers: Invasion (Stratford, CT)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
First tournament of 2013 was GREAT!!!! Huge Turnout!!!!!! We only expect it grow as the best monthly tournament series in New England returns with the second event of the new year!!!! Also please be on time so we can finish on time and continue our legendary post tournament activities and we would like everyone who attends to have the opportunity to participate

When: Saturday March 16th 2013
Venue Opens: 11 am
Starts: pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games:
SFxT: 2 out of 3 3 out 5 wf/lf/gf(time permitting)
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF 13 : will be run by LazyFreddie
DOA5: Will be run by Raion
MK9(PS3): Will be ran by CPTEXECUTION

System: Xbox 360(MK9 will be on PS3)
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers
Venue: 555 Lordship Blvd Stratford CT
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528
PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES
Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.
Stay up to date with us!
Like us on Facebook.com/newchallengersct
Follow us on twitter: @New_Challengers

We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

Jian

Hey folks, how was the turn out and what were the tournament results?

Lastly when's the next one? ;)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
It was cancelled since I wasn't able to make it. When will the next one be? Not sure. Maybe next month, maybe never. I'll have to talk to the organizer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD