match-ups strengths and weaknesses

Juan The Man

Ok so this is my thread but I can help but notices hayabusa does have one of these.so hayabusa players. Unit and share your secrets..but cause me personaly pai is a pain in the ass

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-07-21-28-59-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-07-21-28-59-1.png
    329 KB · Views: 386

Juan The Man

Hv
Leifang...holy shit I hate her so much.
With me leifang counters too much for an izuna loving ninja like me and when she creats space respect the medium kick...train her to stop using that kick and have her respect the izuna and there is nothing left

Katzuka

Kokoro, she gets on my nerves! when you have a good kokoro player I can barely create any distance to do anything. Pai definitely is pretty annoying but there is ways to get around that, the good thing in you favor is that Pai is not much of a high damage character.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Ayane has answers for a lot of Hayabusa's strongest moves and Hayabusa doesn't have a good neutral game still. I'd say she's one of his weakest matchups next to Helena.

Juan The Man

Imo the only downfall to helana is that they all fight jus about the same making them pretty predictable...fight enough of em and the get easier.ayane on the other hand f her to hell lol!

Nameless Sama

Hello Juan and to other Ryu Players who dont know me and hello who know me :hayabusa: . I always got so many question why I am good with him and why I havent so much weakness against other players but I will tell you about my perception. If I seems like a Boss for you with Ryu thats not true because I am not perfect and I lost too. I dont know about you and your playstyle but I know you can be better trust me. Do you know what. I lost lost so many times but I dont give up. I lost 400 times and won120 tmes in DOA5. I know the feel to be frustrated if you dont get better or lose all the time. I lost in DOA4 so many times. I never made it to B rang in DOA4. I think some of my friends would be shoked now. Yeah thats true my friends. In Doa5 you me see as a good ryu player but if you would see me in doa4..... xD. I got better with ryu because 1. I never give up. 2. I practice all the time against characters who I am bad against them or having problems. I play all the time with the same opponent and beat him or her only with counters on legend. 3. I played Online against opponent who I am bad. In that case I learned so much about that character so that I dont have fear anymore. I will upload a Tutorial video for Ryu. In that case I can help you more ^^. :hayabusa:

Here are some Matches about me. Note : I dont make advices for my channel . I just show you my gameplay. Maybe you can learn something. :hayabusa: If you have some question about me and about my ryu and co just feel free to say it ^^. I am here to help you :hayabusa:

Jaguar360

Hello Juan and to other Ryu Players who dont know me and hello who know me :hayabusa: . I always got so many question why I am good with him and why I havent so much weakness against other players but I will tell you about my perception. If I seems like a Boss for you with Ryu thats not true because I am not perfect and I lost too. I dont know about you and your playstyle but I know you can be better trust me. Do you know what. I lost lost so many times but I dont give up. I lost 400 times and won120 tmes in DOA5. I know the feel to be frustrated if you dont get better or lose all the time. I lost in DOA4 so many times. I never made it to B rang in DOA4. I think some of my friends would be shoked now. Yeah thats true my friends. In Doa5 you me see as a good ryu player but if you would see me in doa4..... xD. I got better with ryu because 1. I never give up. 2. I practice all the time against characters who I am bad against them or having problems. I play all the time with the same opponent and beat him or her only with counters on legend. 3. I played Online against opponent who I am bad. In that case I learned so much about that character so that I dont have fear anymore. I will upload a Tutorial video for Ryu. In that case I can help you more ^^. :hayabusa:

Here are some Matches about me. Note : I dont make advices for my channel . I just show you my gameplay. Maybe you can learn something. :hayabusa: If you have some question about me and about my ryu and co just feel free to say it ^^. I am here to help you :hayabusa:

Wow, dude. You are an inspiration! I was just thinking about quitting DOA5 after getting worse for three consecutive days, but reading your post has changed my outlook. I hope that I will have time to improve with my skills on Ryu and the other characters. I am trying to upload a match using Ryu right now, but I don't know if it will go through (Mission failed).

I find Eliot and Lei Fang to be easier matchups for Busa, while fast striking characters like Kasumi, Ayane, and Rig are difficult. I think that's just me putting in the wrong hold inputs on my controller though or me being terrible. :/ I really need more experience before I make any judgements.

Nameless Sama

If you have your Dragon Spirit and your falcon eye you would beat every opponent, Thanks for your compliment . It its a honor dude. The opponent is not the real opponent my friend. You can beat a opponent even with your WILL. You are the real Opponent because you are the player who makes the game. You must have a feeling for Ryu. Ryu is only for true dragons thats why many people doesnt play with him but I know everybody here who has ryu as a main he will be very good but ONE CONDITION! You must first master ryu. He is a beast in every man and stirs if put a sword in his hand. You will get a feeling for that. ;). Master is very good but he is not helping other Ryu Players thats why I will take his role and I do it for free. I hate when I see Ryu players losing. I think that I can beat his Ryu He is not invincible. Sure he is very good , hsa good combos but he has not the true WILL that I have. Doesnt matter how long I lose I will always get up.

NEVER GIVE UP EVEN THE MATCH SEEMS BAD!
Jaguar for you 2 Rigs Matches

UpSideDownGRUNT

Haha Nameless has just been challenged by MASTER, it'll be awesome to see how that turns out.

As for me I'm still getting to master him I can't do any 90% damage combos or death combos but I know his command list like the back of my hand especially in DoA2U and DoA5. I just need to get better at the Izuna holds and practice more of his combos/make my own etc.

but the characters I always have a tough time with Busa is;
Brad Wong, Bayman, Rig, VF Characters, Kasumi, Ayane oh and Jann Lee/ Ein

Nameless Sama

Upside it just normal for me because I always search good players. I respect Master , I respect you , I respect Jaguar, I respect everyone. I will test my Ryu agaisnt the world. I would be glad If you would watch this. Nameless vs MASTER. The Ultimate Battle xD. Should I upload these Matches ?

MASTER lets hope our connection will be great and yeah I want to win you in a fair way. It just a friendly Match and I am sure that the Matches will make fun ;). I will dont make it easy for you even I am a F Rank player. I respect every opponent and lets play the matches in a fair way.

N A M E L E S S :hayabusa:

Nameless Sama

MASTER : We could only play Dead or Alive 5 on XBOX LIVE because my PSN ID is till 9.7.2013 blocked.
I will buy Ultimate only for PS3 if you want we could play Ultimate together too when this game come out.

BTW: Should I record our Matches or not ? My secound question is do you play tag ?

MASTER

Standard Donor
Up to you on the videos. Xbox is fine. My list is full so send me a message.

MASTER
:hayabusa:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD