MD/DC DOA3.1 Gathering

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
On June 4th-6th I'll be hosting a Dead or Alive 3.1 weekend gathering at my place. (Yes! One FULL Weekend of DOA3.1 gameplay!)

This will be held in Germantown, MD. For anyone else interested in coming please post up.

Start Time: Friday evening, June 4th, 2010
End Time: Sometime Sunday, June 6th, 2010

Guest List:
:lei Virtuapai
:bayman Rikuto
:genfu The HuBBs

Maybes:

:christie CJW Evolved
:jann UND34D

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
spoke to my boss. she is going to give me early hours for friday, and i will be off on saturday...yay. this have been long awaited, and over due.

The HuBBs

I can't make it now. My new job position makes it hard to take off.

I will however try to make it up to you guys and possibly hold such an event at my place or try to make the next planned session(hopefully before my child's birth).

Canon

Thanks for the post on the new site, Sorwah. This is the 3.1 vs 4 video guy. I will try to be at your gathering and finally play against some DoACentral people. I will keep you posted. Can't make it Friday, but Saturday will be good. Hope to see you all there.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Wow, that's awesome man. Thanks! I'll private message you my cell for directions should you need it.

UnD34D

Dang I didn't get a character or nothing? I'll probably make it I dunno, my car is scarin me.

The HuBBs

I get off work at 1pm. I'm looing to hop the amtrak down there. after adding it all up it might be cheaper than driving down there. But we'll see after the bills have been paid.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
My ass is firmly planted on the bus and im heading down now. See you clowns tonight.

UnD34D

sorwah text me your address. if i come i probably won't be leavin till like 7 tonight so I won't be there till midnight or so because traffic here gets to insane before that but honestly, my car is scarin the shit outta me, i don't know if i could make it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm uploading the videos to our Media section now. There's a lot of videos so please be patient. In addition, I'll be providing HD download links via MegaUpload as soon as all the links have been updated to the Media section.

Anyone prefer a different download site besides MegaUpload? Each of these videos are ~100mb a piece.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD