Mila guide. Everything you need to know and more.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This needs to turn into a write up if it’s staying here. Otherwise the media section is fine. I’ll give it a day.

Kuga

Yeah. Its not typical guide but a stream and its full of mess, moments like you stoping for 2 mins to write something on chat etc.

I watched half+, and there are some things i dont agree with regarding Mila content, but we can elaborate on that once you turn your material into pure guide.

rximmortal

Whats the point to make it written down when there is a video ? I am fine the video to be moved in video section, but than alot of players will not be able to find it i guess :(

Kuga

Because a video on its current form is a mess and cannot be called a guide.

Ok lets make quick comparison.

You may say a Guide is like a book with everything in order according to table of content.

Your video on its current form is more like a collection of notes, more or less organized mixed with shopping lists, off topic notes etc. But you publish it either way because of lazines.

So dont be lazy, organize it, give it shape of a guide and then you can attach your video as an original source.

rximmortal

I see where you are going. If you cant understand or dont like what i explain in it.... than dont use it lol. It is a guide. All new Mila players that watched it said it is fantastic .... Guide is made for new people .... And here you say it is a mess ....
If a player with 2 hours of Mila gameplay , watch it , bare with my avarage english and the static noise that there is for whatever reason ... and still say .... damn thats the best shit ... Then i think i did my job well ( at least on the Guide part).

Kuga

Duh, oh man you still dont understand.

Mess = guide stuff, pause to speak with viewers, guide stuff, pause to write something on chat, guide... .

Mess =/= Mila content.

- compare this to your guide. More or less the same ammount of info but nicely cut, all important stuff.

You see, im not attacking you, your Mila wisdom. Actually im happy she gets some attention. Im commenting on your guide format, and i can because i did watch it and i know it can be improved.

I hope this time you can understand what i mean.

Peace man.

rximmortal

Here is a comment to the Guide:
1554828394281.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD