DOA5LR Mila Options Guide

YBNDM

(Thanks to @Lulu, @Giannola and @JusTheBest29, @Jefffcore for tips)
(Thanks to @KasumiLover69 and @Lulu for encouragement!)

So you got your eyes on Mila, eh? This is a fairly beginner guide to get you started on the character. @JusTheBest29 made some awesome Mila videos here. No one has made a more in-depth guide so you're out of luck there. You can find the DOA terminology here.

Mila is ideally played at close range, with high speed pokes and fairly good mixup game. She does have a few good mix range tools (like 4K, 3K, 4H+K, and 2H+K) and some good long range whiff punishes (like 9P, 66P, and 66K). I'll be going into these in detail later.

This is meant to be a guide and breakdown of every single one of Mila's moves, though I will be missing some of Mila's BT moves, as she can only enter BT with 66K.

Let's Begin!

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
First of all, the guide is a wip, it's not finished yet. Second, tell me how his data is incorrect. Or are you just going to stop there and not say anything?

EDIT: Why did you delete your comment?

Last edited:

Lulu

I actually did discover one tiny Wrinkle but I'l PM you about it like you said.

JusTheBest29

Glad to see new content for Mila in this thread. But there a few things need touching up on so far. 8PP is guaranteed after 6T by a wall and every force tech you mentioned except 2H+K are psuedo techs, meaning they can get hit on the ground by those moves but do not force them to tech. Only moves I know that force tech for her are 2H+K and 3H+K. Other than that everything is looking good.

Lulu

Does anybody know any limbo stuns for Mila? Please PM me!

Mila has absolutely no way of turning the opponent around..... but good news.... she does have a way of Triggering a Limbo Stun......
:6::P+K: To a Foes Back will put them into a Limbo Stun. If you plan on having a "Unique Scenarios" section then I do have a few suggestions on how to get the stun.

Giannola

Mila has absolutely no way of turning the opponent around..... but good news.... she does have a way of Triggering a Limbo Stun......
:6::P+K: To a Foes Back will put them into a Limbo Stun. If you plan on having a "Unique Scenarios" section then I do have a few suggestions on how to get the stun.
Yeah thats her only limbo stun. It can be used to punish a few things i can think of, but honorable mention to :8::P::P::P: and :1::P+K:which cause a back-turned stand-up stun (i think thats the proper term) on back turned opponents. They don't guarantee a launcher like the limbo stun does, but it sets up unstaggerable setups. And since they're much quicker to startup you can some punish things with it that you cannot with the limbo stun

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD