My DOA5 Hayate Early Impressions

Madian

Really good breakdown of the character PL

I use most of the tools you suggest here except 8P which I will give a shot. Might I suggest looking at 3K for being safe and giving critical stun on counter hit

I wish I could use his 9P more because it's so good but the people I play against most favor characters than can spend the whole match avoiding highs.

His flip over throw sadly isn't +10 but +9 so nothing is free afterward (though you do get mix up opportunity)

When people say Raijin launcher do they mean his command throw or the mid kick hold?

Also I agree with all of your suggested changes. Perhaps make his flip over throw +10 so that you can at least go into a PP string after?

Hayate reminds me somewhat of Scorpion in MK9 because he's so rewarding when you are reading your opponent but if you make a bad choice you get burned for it.

Tenren

Really good breakdown of the character PL

When people say Raijin launcher do they mean his command throw or the mid kick hold?
the command throw, the start which throws them up, it can be considered a super throw

Sir Ellibear

And I'd be -real- happy if 236K had its old properties like in DOA4, it's a crime for it not to be.

Madian I don't know the technical information surrounding but you can get 6P guranteed, what you do after that is up to you.

Lightning

Not really feeling Hayate in this one, how could they remove 4h+k and nerf 236+K is beyond me, 66grab doesn't hit walls anymore, no more teleporting after his dash. Why is window so short to follow after 3H+K, the only good thing about him now is that stuns are deeper so he has less trouble launching people and sidestep punch is pretty good.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD