My main didn't make the cut. Who could I play now?

Thiago Guarani

Hi guys, I'm having the biggest character crisis right now, nothing new really, and I always change my "main" between each DOA iteration, but...
To whose DOA6 characters the "X DOA5 char" players are migrating to? I think it is a fun thread wich should last for a while.
In my case for example: I'm super curious to know about what chars the Akira & Pai players are playing right now.

dante_huyvu

Hi guys, I'm having the biggest character crisis right now, nothing new really, and I always change my "main" between each DOA iteration, but...
To whose DOA6 characters the "X DOA5 char" players are migrating to? I think it is a fun thread wich should last for a while.
In my case for example: I'm super curious to know about what chars the Akira & Pai players are playing right now.
look at SlyBass (a Akira main), he's using Brad Wong now and you know what ? He's pretty damn good, just see the recent Winter Brawl :D

Thiago Guarani

look at SlyBass (a Akira main), he's using Brad Wong now and you know what ? He's pretty damn good, just see the recent Winter Brawl :D
The only other big names I can remember right now are JC Akira and Destruction Bomb. Do you know about their current mains? Most importantly, did your main made the cut?

dante_huyvu

The only other big names I can remember right now are JC Akira and Destruction Bomb. Do you know about their current mains? Most importantly, did your main made the cut?
Nah sorry, i dont know about them. Waiting for my main Leon here but still, I got my secondary Mila (recently is Diego) :D

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I too am in a character crisis, but these days I play multiple characters ahaha. Sometimes I play Raidou, sometimes I play Diego, sometimes Eliot, sometimes Jann Lee, sometimes Mila, sometimes Bass etc. DOA6 is the DOA where I shift to multiple characters (which is actually pretty fun in it's own way). Currently I've been on the backburner to just post tech for multiple characters.

At the moment i'm currently waiting to hear more about the second SNK character. If it's Terry, Kyo, Iori, Blue Mary, Geese, or Rugal, it's a instant pick up. If it's someone else other than them, back to just regularly posting tech and supporting the DOA community towards tournament events, tech, and here in general lol. Course if the second SNK character winds up being pretty good either way, I'll still use.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD