My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

Rachel the fiend Slayer

So as you guys may know the new girl was revealed today and she is hinted to be a pirate character. She seems pretty young too.

Even though we haven't seen the full model, I don't think she'll have the biggest breast. But based on the hint, her hands and fingers seem quite thick Which makes he think she'll be the biggest female in weight. I think she'll be a chubby gal.

What do y ' all think. Could you see her being chubby? If she is would you like the idea. I would, it could prove that video games could have beautiful plus size females in them.

HHH816

chubby? dont prefer chubby but she might got the the biggest beewwbs, maybe larger than rachel.

if she got that i give TN a thumbs up for design

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Who knows? If the definition of "biggest" so happens to breast size after all, then Rangiku might have some competition.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'd like her to have the biggest butt, but this being DOA, biggest breasts probably is what she's going to have. I'm just eager to see her fighting style.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
*checks the calendar for 1 / 15 / 2015*

*date falls on a Thursday*

Conclusion: New female character is the biggest troll.

1/15/2015... I wonder if there are any other hidden messages in the date or even the trailer itself...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
adding each digit separately equals 15... she's 15...
Omg, could that REALLY be the secret?! But hell, most fighting games been had children fighting. But I remember DOA hid the ages of most of the females prior because they were so young.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Haha I support this theory I could totally see TN creating a female Bob. or possibly sumo?

Dacthunder

Kind of don't care now, she's going to be lame. She's going to be a fat version of Kasumi-pretty much they scaled a Kasumi model and gave her random moves. They should of revealed her first then Raidou second because he's more interesting than her. The gloves already tells me that she's a dorky character. She's a fatty fat fat that may have goofy-like sumo moves...

FatalxInnocence

Look at the silhouette on the DLC new comers thing. She's not fat, but she appears to have a bigger posterior... so I'm guessing her butt/thigh area will probably be big... just a guess though.

gs5Q9u1.png

Lady Tengu

Kind of don't care now, she's going to be lame. She's going to be a fat version of Kasumi-pretty much they scaled a Kasumi model and gave her random moves. They should of revealed her first then Raidou second because he's more interesting than her. The gloves already tells me that she's a dorky character. She's a fatty fat fat that may have goofy-like sumo moves...
Why so critical? If she was a thicker character that would be awesome! I guess my prioritys aren't tits and ass. What ever height, weight, boob size, or ass size I'm still going to see how she plays and hopefully main her (Ifs she's fun to use)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD