DOA6 MY Words over player's

HelenaGenius

DOA LAST ROUND IS BETTER THAN DOA6!!!!
It playes a lot more better than DOA6 Team ninja needs too work on something too bring players back fast or this game will get no love from the fans that put there heart out for over the years and keep playing since 13 years ago after the offical lanuch of DOA4.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It playes a lot more better than DOA6 Team ninja needs too work on something too bring players back fast or this game will get no love from the fans that put there heart out for over the years and keep playing since 13 years ago after the offical lanuch of DOA4.
Maybe you should play less, and focus on your grammar.
F308798C-E2A4-4BDA-BF89-970959DF1E35.jpeg

Anyway, you are entitled to have your own opinion. I don’t get why you had to create a thread about it.

Ninoasker

Funniest part here is you’re complaining about the gameplay when it actually plays better than 5... that’s literally the only thing that’s good in 6 atm... :tina:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How does it play better tho? And what exactly is it that you want from them?

dante_huyvu

So you want Cliffhanger, Critical Burst, Powerlauncher, PowerBlow, Team Fight or Tag back, right ? ;) or you want guest characters from VF (or the lame Naotora) ? :p

HelenaGenius

Watch my streams maybe i'll tell more or talk about it. @Twitch/HelenaGenuis come watch me maybe it will come to a point. that dead or alive 6 isn't good. when you player's randomly throwing out combo's or buttons.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
These breakblows with autoparry need to go. So does the break holds. Some characters gotta work their ass off to get you near that corner just so you can mash out that pressure and reset the neutral without making a good read? Bullshit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD