[NEC Edition] The International Interviews: #12 HajinShinobi

ikodomo

"In contests of strategy, it is bad to be led about by the enemy. You must always be able to lead the enemy about."
– Miyamoto Musashi

Next on the list is a player hailing all the way from the West Coast. He is one of the most notable and educated players in the game today. He consistently places high in almost every tournament he attends with his character, Ayane. He is also known for his patient spacing game. His name is HajinShinobi. Bringing along Ayane from the breezy air of Northern California to the chilly climate of Pennsylvania, HajinShinobi will be seeking his first major trophy at this year's NEC.

2dmdwtt.jpg

Why did you pick that quote over all of the others?

Because it's a perfect fit for the fit for the character I play, and what the character does and how I play.

Who is Miyamoto Musashi?

He was a expert in japanese swordsmanship. And wrote The Book of Five Elements (or Go Rin No Sho).

The quote I used is within his book; http://www.kampaibudokai.org/Gorinnosho.htm

Name? Gaming alias?

Anthony Owens, my full gaming alias is HajinShinobi “The Hajinmon Representative”. Hajin or HajinShinobi is what everyone calls me for short, though.

Country of Origin?

United States, Los Angeles, California. Although I reside in Northern California now.

How did you come up with the name HajinShinobi?

Mugen Tenshin Hajin Mon Sect is the side of the Mugen Tenshin clan my character is part of. So I just used Hajin as the first half, and put Shinobi as the second. Originally it was HajinNinja, but that sounds so dumb, lol.

Who is your main character in DOA5LR?

Just Ayane, but I can play Ayane, Momiji and Hayate all at a high tournament level. The other two are just my sub characters. Hayate is actually the latest addition for me and I am still getting comfortable with a few things with that character.

What makes Ayane so intriguing to you than any other characters? What would be her pros and cons?

Well, you know how when you try several different characters out as you play a game for the first time, until you tried one that just feels “right”? That’s pretty much what happened in DOA2U. I played DOA2 back on Sega Dreamcast, but I just picked Ein or Jannlee and mashed with friends, lol.

It wasn’t until I played DOA2U, where I would spend time playing through Arcade to unlock the costumes for every character. I saved characters like Ayane and Kasumi for near the end of that because they had somewhere near 20 costumes to unlock. And you had to do it on every difficulty as well. I would go through each character’s command training, just so I would at least know some strings to use.

When I finally decided to unlock Ayane’s costumes, I tried her command training and it was weird, lol. And I say that because I never played a character that had stances for facing forward or backward at the time. It was really odd for me. As I’m unlocking her costumes, I started taking more of an interest to play Ayane. And I didn’t realize it at the time, but this character is what had me pay attention to a plot in a fighting game. And it’s simply because I wanted to know more about the character (like I have for Megaman, growing up as a kid and teen. I’m referring to Megaman/Rock, not X).

So I decided that, if I’m playing a DOA game, this is going to be the character I’m going to play.

I’ve been playing Ayane ever since, and it’s when I realized I’m a character loyalist at heart.

Pros:

She has a very solid and high damage output. 60 being a usual minimal amount for quick stun launch and whiff punishment (4K). 60-90+ on average from stun launch and counter hit juggle damage.

Her tools for whiff punishment are also very good. 4K probably being the best one, as that will always net you 60+ damage guaranteed. Most other characters are going to get anywhere from 18 to 40 on average through whiff punishment. Ayane will get anywhere from 20 to 60+ on average. 4K is an i16 frame move and is a sitdown stun on neutral and counter hit. Ground bounce on hi counter hit.

Her stun launch mix up is strong, a lot of it will generally lead into 50/50s the opponent has to guess with a hold because you cannot stagger escape most of it. Her PKK string is very strong in Critical Stun because PK will always put the opponent into a Critical Stun state for Critical Burst. The kicks in PKK (BTH+KK) are a natural combo. Meaning if you got hit by PK, you are eating the whole string or you are caught in a mix up. So basically, stun > PK > mix up or knockdown+oki.

Ayane also has a number ways to apply a safe offense to provoke opponents to commit or overextend. She’s solid on any neutral stage, and strong on every stage with a heavy environmental influence (Home, Fuel and Scramble for example). She also has one of the best i10 frame jabs in DOA5, and the best i12 neutral hit (+0) 2P low jab in the game. There is too much detail to explain on her jab, but I will if you’re curious.

She has a low sweep string that forces a must-hold 50/50, and even leaves her at frame advantage even if she doesn’t finish it. Has an entire move set for her Back Turned stance. She has a lot of different Integrated Movement and it’s even built into her strike move set as well. She can actually apply a lot of pressure to open up the opponent with just her movement (like El Fuerte in Street Fighter 4 or Sonic in Smash 4).

That’s what one of her strengths is, just making the opponent commit and take damage for doing it. Proper use of her Integrated Movement is a necessary core to her play.

I could go on forever but then I’ll never be able to finish the interview, so I’ll just end that here, lol.

Cons:

She can be extremely unsafe if you are playing her poorly. So you can actually be punished pretty badly if you’re making a lot of mistakes. Ayane is about forcing the opponent to commit and overextend in order to hit her, so if you cannot do this, you will not get far with this character.

Favorite Ayane Costume?

The purple dress, which is from DOA2. I was actually happy to see that in DOA5, which is why I always use that as my default more than anything else. But in Ninja Gaiden, it is her Phantom Butterfly outfit, which she first wore in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Would you ever dye your hair purple in dedication to Ayane once in your lifetime?

And no I wouldn't lol. Wearing a purple headband is as far as I'd go with that

How long have you been playing DOA casually and competitively?

I’ve been playing DOA since I was…..12? Actual tournament competitive play? I started with DOA5, but with that game, I never really had time to play it often. Let alone practice a bit more until near the end of DOA5, when DOA5 Ultimate was getting closer to release. Personally, I look at DOA5 Ultimate as more of a fresh start for me, because that is the game I made more of an impact as a player and Ayane main. Especially on the west coast.

If you were to describe your play style in 3 words; What would they be?

1) Calculated

2) Defensive

3) Footsies

These have been my primary traits throughout all of DOA5 Ultimate and Last Round, and they are what I am ultimately known for in my play. Defense teaches discipline. And Blocking is a very good option in this game, you don’t take any chip damage in this game. The opponent cannot damage you if your blocking defense is very good. Some characters have easy access to frame traps, but that doesn’t really mean anything “to me” if they still aren’t doing any damage to me in a game where you don’t take damage on block.

So their game will generally be forced to having to throw me, which is exactly what I want you to do. Makes it much easier to read someone’s attempts at opening me up because you are being forced to play with only a few basic tools. And you’re being forced to play a way you probably don’t want to. I like slowing down the game and pace, it’s a good way to take away an opponent’s momentum because a lot of players get impatient and frustrated so quickly. If I can force my opponent to play the neutral game and make silly decisions on their defense, I’ve already won.

And you’ve only got 60 seconds to do something. I main a character that can force the game to go really slow or turn it up a notch once I see an opening, it really depends on when I decide to change my pace and play style. And it depends on the type of opponent I am playing.

Any weaknesses in your game you are trying to improve on?

Yes of course, but it is more mental than it is in-game. And at this point it’s that I’ve been thinking about “winning” way too much. To some, that may sound weird, so let me explain.

When I say I’ve been thinking about winning, I mean that my mind is only focused on that. And not actually playing the game. So that has added so much pressure on me and disrupts my thinking process as I play, and at times, my reactions and reflexes drop a lot. Basically, I am too tense when I play and I sort of started forgetting why I play the game so much as I do.

It’s because I simply love this game and I truly enjoy playing it. And challenging myself to see how far I can go as a player. That’s why I play and that’s why I compete, and that’s what I have to remember. That I’m playing for the thrill of the challenge. I find it a lot of fun to play players I’ve never played before, and to play players that are very strong. Of course, I am playing to win, but I don’t need to add that pressure and mentality of “I have to win, I must win” on myself.

Just play my game, play out the matches, and have fun with it. Win or lose, I learn either way. So I just need to stop adding pressure on myself and I’ll be fine.

What's your typical routine when preparing for an upcoming tournament? Do you have any players you train with for an upcoming tournament?

A few things; I watch a lot of Street Fighter (Super Turbo, 3rd Strike and Street Fighter 4 series), and when I do I am watching specific players for specific things. Daigo, Momochi, Fuudo, Snake Eyez, Justin Wong, Dieminion, Tokido, Gamer Bee, Infiltration, Xian and Pepeday are who I normally tune into for SF4. Nuki and Daigo are who I look at for 3rd Strike. Nuki’s Chun Li is beautiful to watch in 3rd Strike. Super Turbo, I look at no one specifically, the high level play in that game is just too good not to watch. But with SF4 I primarily pay close attention to Daigo, Fuudo, Pepeday and Momochi, especially.

Each teach me a different set of skills that I’ve been able to comfortably implement into my play. Various styles of defense, different perspectives of the neutral game. And each have play styles I admire. A lot of the way I play derives from everything I’ve learned from watching. I will sit there and literally rewind back multiple times to certain parts of matches I’m watching just so I can try to understand why that player did what they did in that moment. And I’ve learned to do that when I watch my own replays as well. Be it tournament or casual matches.

The only time I am watching DOA matches is when I am reviewing my play, reviewing play of different players I feel I should look at before a tournament. Or when I am critiquing a player. As for playing, I tend to spend at least 2 to 5 hours a day whenever I am playing DOA. That can stem from playing people offline, online, time in training mode. Or a combination of any.

Offline I practice with Prince Adon often, or other players we invite over for casuals. I am going to start trying to go out Nykko’s venue out in San Jose for locals often soon as well. Online, I normally play Hoodless, or Rikuto (when he’s available). I’ve gotten to play japan’s FLACK every now and then as well. The connection with him and a few other japanese players I’ve been able to play feels much like a 3-4 connection at times.

Other than that, I play a lot of other different players online so I can get a feel for a variety of different play styles. Basically, I will use online strictly as a resource for learning something. Or just get on and play with friends.

As for training mode, that is my bat cave. I can be in training mode with my characters, or other characters for a long time. Coming up with new frame traps, okizeme set ups, option selects, reenacting mine or someone else’s play from matches I study. Looking at character moves individually. Learning exactly how far away characters are actually effective in what range. That lets me know which spots I can or should play at in order to make my range the most effective. And make the opponent’s ineffective.

Some times I will even set up the training dummy on a record function and practice different footsie scenarios against different characters as Ayane. A way I do this is using just that character’s best moves at range, and their average moves at range that players are most likely going to use. I don’t put out everything because those are variables that will vary depending on an individual player. So, I’ve learned to be mindful of both moves someone is most likely to use at range. And options “the player” may throw in as a random or unknown variable. Gaining their rhythm gives me a lot of information on their play as the match or set continues on.

There are a lot of things I use training mode for and there are a lot of things I’ve come to understand, and figure out because of it. It’s become my favorite part of the game when I’m not playing anyone.

Are you the type of person who listens to music or chat amongst friends right before a tournament start?

I like having my music on during a tournament, keeps me focused. But I like to talk with my friends while observing someone’s match as well. So I guess both, lol.

What are the tournaments you have attended? What were those results you had on those tournaments?

| Dead or Alive 5 |

- 5th at Northern California Regionals Tournament Major (NCR 2013) in Sunnyvale, CA - DOA5, Ayane (Offline Tournament Major) - 2013

- 1st in 1337LoungeLive's First DOA5 Offline SoCal Tournament in North Hollywood, CA - DOA5, Ayane - 2013

- 5th at Best of the Battle III in San Jose, CA - DOA5, Ayane - 2013

| Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |

Year 2013

- 1st (7 1st place tops) at Super Arcade's Level Up Series Wednesday Night Fights in Walnut, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

- 2nd (3 2nd place tops) at Super Arcade's Level Up Series Wednesday Night Fights in Walnut, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

- 3rd at Super Arcade's Level Up Series Wednesday Night Fights in Walnut, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

- 2nd in 1337LoungeLive's Second DOA5 Offline SoCal Tournament in North Hollywood, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- 1st at GroundZero: Crimson DOA5 Offline NorCal Tournament in Newark, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- 1st at SoCal DOA's Fight or Fright DOA5 Tournament in Inglewood, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- 1st at SoCal DOA's Farewell A1r Gear DOA5 Tournament in Inglewood, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- 1st at SoCal DOA's It's a Wonderful Fight DOA5 Tournament in Inglewood, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

Year 2014

- 2nd at Southern California Regionals Tournament Major (SCR 2014) in Irvine, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- 1st Best of the Battle V Offline Tournament in San Jose, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

- 1st at Northern California Regionals Tournament Major (NCR 2014) in Sacramento, CA - DOA5U, Ayane, Genfu

- 5th at Dead or Alive in Dallas 10 Tournament Major (D.I.D.10) in Dallas, TX - DOA5U, Ayane, Momiji

- 2nd at Cali Crush 2014 Tournament Major in Panorama, CA - DOA5U, Ayane

- Top 16 at The Fall Classic Tournament Major in Raleigh, NC - DOA5U, Ayane

| Dead or Alive 5 Last Round |

Year 2015

- 2nd at NorCal Regionals 2015 Tournament Major in Sacramento, CA - DOA5LR, Ayane, Momiji

- 5th at Evolution 2015 Tournament Major in Las Vegas, NV – DOA5LR, Ayane

- 2nd at Socal Regionals 2015 Tournament Major in Ontario, CA – DOA5LR, Ayane, Hayate

What do you think about the recent fallout of Paradise?

To be honest, I didn’t know it was cancelled “at the time that cancellation was announced” because I was at work the day of. It’s unfortunate, but if anything, it just means the west coast scene has to step it up more. Not just California, West Coast in general. More people on this side of the U.S. have to support this side more.

You have been confirmed to go to NEC this year. Excited? How many times have you ventured out to the East Coast?

I am excited, it’s a great opportunity for me to play the game a lot with a lot of players. And to see how far I’ve come as a player this year. It’s also another great chance for me to see some friends again, and meet a few I’ve known for awhile but haven’t met yet. I’ve been to one East Coast event, which was The Fall Classic of last year.

Foreigners such as Netherland's own Gehaktbal, Japan's own Teru Rock and JC Akira will be participating in this year's NEC. What do you think about this? Good for the community? How do you think they will do in this tournament especially the Japanese players who haven't really ventured outside their comfort zone and into US territory besides Mochi-A?

Having international players compete is always a good thing in my opinion. This hardly occurs in DOA anyway, so if it can happen, it definitely should. I’ve seen all of them play, they are strong players and I am sure all three of them will do well at NEC. I’m also going to seek the opportunity of playing them if I can. Perhaps in a FT7 or FT10 sets. Would be pretty fun.

Are you interested in playing overseas? How about playing in tournaments in countries such as France and Japan?

Absolutely, I always think about the possibility of playing overseas. I want to challenge and play a lot of players using my main character. And further my play ability. Honestly, being able to travel and compete would be the most exciting adventure for me as a player.

Do you think Team Ninja did a good job implementing a Capcom Cup tour like event like Battle Royale? What can they improve on this? Can you consider this a success?

Team Ninja did a grand job with the Battle Royale, but we as a player community could have done a much better job at promoting it. Something such as this is amazing thing they decided to do for the DOA community.

What do you think are ways Team Ninja could do a better job in bringing every player from all parts of the world together?

The community has to show more interest in the tournament scene than it already has. If we do this, then maybe Team Ninja would see it is definitely worth even more time to bring the players together more often for more international type events. But, that’s me being hopeful.

Which versions of DOA do you like and hate the most? Why?

DOA5 Last Round is my favorite iteration of DOA5. But the only thing I dislike about it is the Danger Zone stage. There is nothing I like about that stage, it makes the game feel very unbalanced for a match and turns everything into absurdity for the littlest things.

Is there anything you would like removed in DOA5LR?

The only thing I would like to be removed is the Danger Zone stage. The roster size is fine as is, the game doesn’t need anymore characters added. As for character balance, I am completely fine with how my character is. Same for Momiji and Hayate.

Any players you enjoy watching or would like to play against?

Teru Rock, JC Akira, Katsuniken, FLACK (offline), Sambar, Kumon Love, Jimmivensan (japanese Ayane player I know), UprisingJC, CLKing, TonyRobo, TestTeam, and Gehaktbal. Force of Nature is someone I’ve been wanting to play for a long while, because I want to see how far he’s actually come as an Ayane main in a FT10 some day. Get out here for this challenge, man. ;)

As for U.S. players I would like to play offline or more often offline. Anyone, I’m always up for playing any player in an offline setting. But I would like to play Hoodless offline, love playing against his Rig and Zack.

I remember you being a SoCal player. However in the recent years, you have moved to Norcal. Is there any reason doing so?

Oh, I moved out, that’s all lol.

How is the Norcal scene? Can you tell us more about your scene and the players you have over there? Are there any ways you can think of improving your scene and its growth?

The NorCal scene with DOA is decent, part of it is active and part of it isn’t. It’s mostly because some players don’t have time as often as they used to for locals. I have casuals with some players from time to time. Nykko also host locals at the Breezy Excursion in San Jose weekly (not just for DOA but for other games as well). It’s a great spot for offline weeklies, trying to get out there regularly for it soon.

Who are the players we need to be aware of in Northern California?

Requiem, myself, Prince Adon and Nykko.

What are your favorite foods and drinks?

Favorite foods: Gumbo, steak n' vegetable stir fry, fried chicken, sushi, fried rice, sub-sandwiches and tacos.

Favorite drinks: Water, orange juice, mountain dew, root beer, and Mike's hard lemonade.

Do you have a personal tier list on DOA5LR?

I do but it’s not my finalized yet. However I am pretty set on my top 10.

S: Leifang, Genfu, Ayane, Christie, Zack,

A+: Hayate, Akira, Rig, Momiji, Mila

Are you interested in DOA6 coming out anytime soon?

I am, the DOA fighting game series is my favorite fighting game series. If I’m still playing DOA by then, I’ll play it. If Ayane isn’t in it though, I’m not playing it.

What's your take on DOAX3?

I’m going to be honest, I don’t really care for the Volleyball series. So I don’t really have an opinion on DOAX3. I only play the fighting game series of DOA.

If you were to pick one moment that defines you in DOA, what would that be and why?

Top 8 of SCR 2014. That was my first tournament major for DOA5 Ultimate, and it was the first event that really allowed me to show the community and everyone watching what I was about at the time. I was able to defeat Shade Swifteye in Winners Semi and Losers Finals. I think that probably shocked people at the time and made people realize I can be a contender in this game against anyone.

SCR2014 – HajinShinobi vs Shade Swifteye

It was also the very first time Crazy Steady and I played, and those were great sets. I reset the bracket against him in Grand Finals. Even though I didn’t win, I still received a lot of acknowledgement from a lot of people for playing well. Not just for playing well, but doing so with a character people have said is bad in high level play. Even though this character has actually been strong since DOA5 Vanilla, Ayane is just VERY difficult to play at a high level.

Proving that both I and my character choice have what it takes to challenge and compete, and furthering my play skill with a strong defensive and footsie/spacing play style. All I seek is that strong challenge and pushing past my limits. That is what defines me in DOA.

Any other games you play for fun or competitively?

I have an interest in Smash 4, but I don’t know when I’ll start really playing it. I am waiting on Street Fighter V though, I REALLY want to play that game. Outside of those, no, I generally play RPGs on my PS Vita. Currently playing the Hyperdimension Neptunia series along with Persona.

If you could create a DOA character from scratch for DOA6, How would you make that character? Gender? Martial Arts? Default Costume?

Can we put Megaman in DOA6? XD

I don’t have an original idea though because there are already a bunch of ninjas in DOA, lol.

If you could give any advice for the aspiring competitive DOA player, what would you say?

Find and play the character you really like, one that you feel would really suit your play style and preferences. And practice repetition. By doing so, you want to get as familiar as possible with your character's move set. Take the time to understand their moves, how you can get damage with the character, and study their frame data so you are aware of what you can and cannot do in certain situations when playing (but pace yourself when studying frame data, it is a lot of information).

If you happen to have players you can play locally, definitely do it. If not, you can always play online so you can play different opponents. And learn different match ups with your character.

I know this is difficult for some people to do (it was a bad habit of mine as well), but try not to take your losses so hard. Everyone playing their game is going to lose at some point. So instead, take each match you play as a learning experience, win or lose. Save your replays and watch them sometimes, pay close attention to how you played those matches. If you see something you didn’t like, then ask yourself why it happened and what could you have done to avoid that particular situation. Always try to learn from your own mistakes and try your absolute best to capitalize on the opponent’s mistakes.

And, just remember to have fun while you’re playing the game.

Twitter? Youtube? Facebook?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/HajinShinobi

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HajinShinobi/featured

Any last messages? Shoutouts?

Shoutouts to everyone in the DOA West Coast scene. Shoutouts to BKD Coffeedad for being a good fighting game advisor and a good friend to me. As well as Alex Valle for taking the time out to help me understand the concept footsies one night during the days of DOA5 Ultimate at Wednesday Night Fights a couple years back.

Shoutouts to Prime Directive, Nerd Unemployed and BlackNight2000 for their hard work and efforts putting together CaliCrush for everyone. You guys are awesome for putting together such great events for the community.

Respect to CrazySteady, you are the West Coast champ this year good sir. Don’t get too comfortable though ;)

Shoutouts to Prince Adon, Madian, Ael, Gruff, Omega Ayane , LTP, Gill Hustle, BBoy Dragon, NukNuks, Tenryuga, JDE, NanhouDrops, CatzDaLegit, Awesmic, Bushido, Destructionbomb, Lord Arion, ChainCombo, AngelKait, YinCresent, LightSonic, Hoodless, Sweet Revenge, SilverForte, Brightgamer, AeroSpark, Rikuto, Mr.Wah, Ayane Ninja Mai, and Requiem.

And a very special shoutout and thanks to AirGear. Thank you so much for the interview and opportunity, bro. I will be sure someone gets smacked by "The AirGear", aka raw Powerblow at NEC coming tournament time. Just for you.

Me: LOL! Sweet! Thanks Bro! Good Luck to you! (^^)

zsmjp0.jpg

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
*gasp* I've been called out! O_O *retreats to his igloo*

Seriously though, this has been hands down the best interview so far! And the longest! Despite Hajin's attempts to resist writing a novel lol.

I personally found Ayane the most interesting in DOA3, but yeah, DOA's just not DOA without everyone's favourite purple-haired badass!

Though, overall it's really cool to see the Hajinmon Rep share his thoughts on various things. I also would mark out if I see him wear a purple headband at NEC!

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I had fun doing this interview, so I really appreciate @ikodomo for the opportunity. I'm glad people are liking it so far. :)

I still wish to continue contributing to the community and helping players. My time gets very busy than it used to be though due to being so busy at work lately. So it's literally been training in the game and work. The Ayane tutorial is still a thing, although I'm going to do a stream for that again. But this time, keep it more simplistic. I'll be doing that in the beginning of December since Thanksgiving is so close.

Definitely looking forward to NEC, I'll see you at NEC too, @LightSonic

@Lance you're silly lol.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Damn 8 tweets and 67 facebook recommendations for this. I feel loved, lol.

I would also like to become as active as I used to be here. But I feel I need a really good reason to. If there are people here that are really interested in leveling up, learn something within the game or just want to play sometimes. You gotta let me know folks.

Wanting or needing something necessary to improve would give me more incentive to do something worthwhile for everyone like I used to.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Damn 8 tweets and 67 facebook recommendations for this. I feel loved, lol.

I would also like to become as active as I used to be here. But I feel I need a really good reason to. If there are people here that are really interested in leveling up, learn something within the game or just want to play sometimes. You gotta let me know folks.

Wanting or needing something necessary to improve would give me more incentive to do something worthwhile for everyone like I used to.

People like the purple lol. :ayane:

But, yeah, I'm in a similar boat with my own DOA scene. I'm trying to cultivate the players that are relatively serious in wanting to level up and am at the same time trying to discourage any bad or negative influences that hinder the scene's growth such as people with bad or incorrect attitudes. Helping the people that do want to grow can do wonders for levelling up a scene. Not to mention that it encourages people on the fence to do the same: either put up or shut up.

Anyways, you've contributed more to this community then about 96.5% of the people in it so don't sweat it! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD