DOA5U Need Full information and sources for a combo video.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm thinking about taking the time and dedication into making an Akira video to post it on the front page of FSD news. However I will need the full cooperation of us here on what is it you want me to do.

If possible I want every possible detail to make it look good on the news to get positive feedback, basically I want to explain it exactly how you guys want it to be. I'm making sure I ask you guys first before I do anything so that I can get it right and getting positive feedback such as "Wow! Great Akira Tutorial" or "Awesome on how to explain using Akira!" stuff like that so I want to make you guys proud because you also put yourself in there.

-A full list of combos you want me to throw in there. (SlyBass & FightersLegend let me know and I'll gladly perform them.)
-Do you want me to add words into them? (example: adding words and explaining what that certain portion of the combo is about while it's playing etc.
-I can possiblly make 2 videos depending on you guys. Like a sort of beginner's guide & a combo video.
-If anything, if your up for the task I will gladly send you guys the videos and you can edit them out as you wish and post it yourself on the news. I myself do not deserve the credit alone.

Reasons why I'm doing this:

1) For SlyBass because of the Time, effort and my respect for him into getting the combos to help others.
2) To show new players interested in using him.
3) My special thanks to other players like Galen, Ghosty, Zeo & FightersLegend for using him and supporting Akira.

Let me know on your honest opinions, comments and such.

• :akira:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I just noticed. An Akira beginner guide sounds like an oxymoron lol. :H*+K: alone is a nightmare for beginners.

I thought about it as well. I was thinking you could add like a small clip merged into the video being placed at the bottom right corner on how you would do it on pad/controller/arcade stick while it's being played at the same time.

Nameless Sama

This is not a topic but it is really important to me guys. I need only 1 subcriber to reach 400 Subcirbers I thought to make for my thankfulness to make full doa5u combo video with all characters. I cant use all characters thats why I am asking to you guys can you join me and help me with my combo video ? My strongest character is Ryu. A video of friends would be awesome instead of creating solo videos which is really standard :/. Interest ? Ah yes only PSN D:

Just so you guys know, I'm still working on that combo video/guide. I'm trying to improve my editing skills and once I get to a point where I'm comfortable, the video will be uploaded almost immediately

So I'm finally done! There's more I could've done, (I completely abandoned going into frame advantage/disadvantage, Stun Initiators, How to Knee[lol], and a few combos are missing) but I got super lazy. I've been working on this for so long and it's nice to finally have something to show for it. Video is uploading as I type and should be done by day's end. I'll post it in the respective topics after it's finished.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD