New Bayman

kazenouta

Hey guys. It's sad that Bayman is the only character that don't have a thread.
What do you think about him?

kazenouta

Extremely strong in this game.

Do you play him. I'm trying to relearn him it seems. I was good with him in doa5. He was my second best character after eliot. But now i feel stupid with him. Probably cause i have to adapt to the new system with him but some tips will be usefull.

NightAntilli

Nah I don't play him. I just like getting my ass kicked by him regularly in DOA6 lol.

The basic tips I can give you, try and bait holds. His grabs are extremely powerful. Additionally, sidestepping is quite overused still, and his offensive holds can really help with that.
Don't be afraid to play at longer distances. He has good range and can outspace many characters in the cast. He has some really good options from range, including his running offensive hold.

kazenouta

Nah I don't play him. I just like getting my ass kicked by him regularly in DOA6 lol.

he
Don't be afraid to play at longer distances. He has good range and can outspace many characters in the cast. He has some really good options from range, including his running offensive hold. i

yeah i already trying to do that with bad results but i can improve. However i don't know why he seems to me weaker than before. -_- It has to be me. i'm probably tied to the old system and can't get better on this one ç_ç

NightAntilli

yeah i already trying to do that with bad results but i can improve. However i don't know why he seems to me weaker than before. -_- It has to be me. i'm probably tied to the old system and can't get better on this one ç_ç
We're all dealing with that at this point I believe. My main, which is Leifang, also feels a lot weaker than before.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD