New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigoorian King

This week we're getting new bunny costumes...
007_01.jpg
007_02.jpg
007_03.jpg
007_04.jpg
007_05.jpg
007_06.jpg
007_07.jpg
007_08.jpg
007_09.jpg
007_10.jpg

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Isn't this the third dlc with a Playboy theme?

We had the dark ones and then we had the white ones, so this is the third one with the same theme I believe.

synce

You know in a recent interview Hayashi implied there may be another version of DOA5 after LR, and I can see why. They must be making crazy bank from DLC if it's still going, probably more than what they made from the game itself. Why make an entirely new game when there's bigger profits in copy pasting generic costumes and recycling old stages and movelists?

Jadeinchains

You know in a recent interview Hayashi implied there may be another version of DOA5 after LR, and I can see why. They must be making crazy bank from DLC if it's still going, probably more than what they made from the game itself. Why make an entirely new game when there's bigger profits in copy pasting generic costumes and recycling old stages and movelists?

I really hope there isn't they should start working on doa6 now and let doa5lr be the last version.

Nereus

Standard Donor

Hella bank.. but were still on a 2000 Dreamcast-style netcode. Kappa

Cadaveri

Wait what

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD