New character dlc you would like to see?

gamemaster14

Not sure if it was asked before but, what new DLC character would you like to see added to DOA5 Last Round?

Personally I would like to see Rio from Dead or Alive Paradise/Tecmo gambling games. I am just not sure what fighting style she would use if they did include her. I wouldn't mind if they added her to DOAX3 either.

Aven Kujo-Gin

I guess we already have a thread like that.
At this point, I don't want any more characters, because if we get something, it will probably be something incomplete and unoriginal. Like the last ones.
Better wait for DOA6.

P2p1mbs

How about Irene? She totally needs to make it inoh wait..

Seriously though, there's been enough characters and it would be rather late into the game's lifespan for any new character to be put in.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How about Irene? She totally needs to make it inoh wait..

Seriously though, there's been enough characters and it would be rather late into the game's lifespan for any new character to be put in.
Late? What do you mean, it's still early in. LR has only been out for like 2 years

HHH816

as we still got one slot

i suggest male character in atelier
A15_Logix.jpg

Logix "Logy" Fiscario
Sterk.jpg

sterkenburg cranach

from azure night
maxresdefault.jpg

gamemaster14

As much as I would like a Dead or Alive 6 announcement, I have a feeling it will be a while before that happens.

I have always said I wouldn't mind other Virtua Fighter guest characters. Would be cool to have a Brad Wong and Shun Di tag team or La Maraposa and El Blaze would be another neat team.

HajinMonSect

I wouldnt hold your breathe for doa6. Tn learned a LOT from their fanbase in 5 and will exploit their buying habits. It seems pointless making 6 for a while when you would have to full development mode, spend millions to make $60 a game. Right now their putting minimum effort in costumes, using other people designs and charging $90 a year.

They learned that they would buy old costumes in 5. They learned theyd buy copy paste in 5U and they learned theyd buy fan made and other artist designed outfits in LR.

Anyway, as for a new character... Ayame. She can be nude covered in mud and controlled by wolves like Jun!

Dark-truth

The character I would like to see would be a ninja from the black spider ninja clan from Ninjagaiden.
He would have:
Nationality: Japanese
Eye color: Oragne/Red flame like
Hair color and style: Short spiky/Black
height: 5 Foot 10
Fighting style: Black spider ninja clan ninjutsu
Name: Kuzuki
Birthday: June 18th
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hobbies: Fishing/Meditating

Background story: He was born in the black spider ninja clan but was an outcast due to his unnatural eye color, His skills were also more developed than the rest of his fellow students. They began to bully him and at the age of 7he lost it all, and killed every fellow student who picked on him. As punishment he was sentenced to 14 years cell, by the ninja clan. During that time there was a man who always was there for him, and kuzuki fell in love with him, then that guy that he fell in love with was sent on a mission to kill ryu hayabusa. Unfortunately the guy he fell in love with got killed by hayabusa and kuzuki found that out. So the day he got released from the prison he was held in, he Swore that he will kill ryu hayabusa and everyone who hayabusa ever cared about. So kuzuki did research and heard ryu hayabusa was at the DOA5 tournament. So kuzuki joined just to look for hayabusa.

His personality: He is a very calm person who rarely loses his temper and is very intelligent, he also is very cold hearted, self centered, sadistic and arrogant, he can't take losses very well despite him being usually calm. He's respectful towards the ladies except the ninja's.

Entrance quotes:
"let's see how long you'll last"
"What a bother"
"Go back while you still can"
"I'll kill you in the name of the black spider clan" (against the ninja's except Raidou"
"Go away lady you're no match for me"(against all females except the ninja's)

Winning quotes:
"Hmph you're not even worth the dirt on my shoe"
"Well, that was a complete waste of my time"
"I'm sorry lady, but this was your own fault" (against all females except the ninja's)
"Don't mess with the black spider ninja clan" (against the ninja's except Raidou)
Lose quote: can't believe I lost to this untalented fool.

His tag partners would be
Raidou.
Christie.

image.jpeg

And this would be his #1 costume.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I'd say save original characters for DOA6. And I'm not into specific character DLC at this point.

Regarding non-playable characters from the large DOA/NG universe, if not playable, I think a Team Ninja tribute pack would be great :

DOA
- Niki : Tina
- Miyako : Kokoro
- Maria : Helena
- Donovan : Rig
- Genra : Raidou
- Ayame : Ayane
- Chen : Brad
- Mei Lin : Lei Fang
- Lauren : Hitomi (lol)
- Shiden : Hayate
- Rio : Mila

NG
- Irene (DOAD): Rachel
- Mitsuki : Momiji
- Joe Hayabusa : Ryu
- Ms. Monday : Lisa
- Muramasa : Gen Fu
- Regent of the Mask : Phase 4
- Cliff Higgings : Zack
- Lovelace : Christie
- Gamov : Bayman
- Murai : Leon
- Walter Smith : Bass
- Elizabet : Nyotengu
- Sanji : Eliot
- Sakura : Honoka
- Canna : Marie-Rose
- Robert Sturgeon : Ein
- Genshin : Jann Lee

+ Tropical Sailor Kasumi costume

Dark-truth

I'd say save original characters for DOA6. And I'm not into specific character DLC at this point.

Regarding non-playable characters from the large DOA/NG universe, if not playable, I think a Team Ninja tribute pack would be great :

- Niki : Tina
- Miyako : Kokoro
- Maria : Helena
- Donovan : Rig
- Genra : Raidou
- Ayame : Ayane
- Chen : Brad
- Mei Lin : Lei Fang
- Lauren : Hitomi (lol)
- Shiden : Hayate
- William (Ni-Oh) : Ryu
- Rio : Mila

NG
- Irene (DOAD): Rachel
- Mitsuki : Momiji
- Joe Hayabusa : Ryu
- Ms. Monday : Lisa
- Muramasa : Gen Fu
- Regent of the Mask : Phase 4
- Cliff Higgings : Zack
- Lovelace : Christie
- Gamov : Bayman
- Murai : Leon
- Walter Smith : Bass
- Elizabet : Nyotengu
- Sanji : Eliot
- Sakura : Honoka
- Canna : Marie-Rose
- Robert Sturgeon : Ein
- Genshin : Jann Lee

+ Tropical Sailor Kasumi costume
Hayate already has shiden's costume. Costume #4 is the clan leader costume and shiden had the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD