New DOA5 trailer reveals Christie and Bayman.

A new trailer was released from Tecmo Koei, revealing not only a new stage but the return of everybody's two favorite assassins. In what is sure to shock many, Bayman is not wearing his stapled barret and Christie is apparently sporting a bra. Once Mr.Wah returns from his vacation, I'm sure he'll give you a more detailed breakdown however I'll do my best to point how the new stuff.

As we take a look at the new stage, we see the new stage is a battlezone is some rural part of a city. Soldiers are shooting at each other and firing off missles. Enter Bayman, who is sporting a new haircut and Christie, who is still looking rather hot wearing a open blouse shirt showing off her cleaveage and sporting a bra of all things. As the fight begins Bayman shows off some new tools like a forward tank roll that goes into a throw, then follows up with P+K into a throw. We also see his staple back throw is still there as he pulls it off flawlessly. Bayman also shows us his Powerblow full charge and send Christie flying into a weaken roof support followed up by an explosion cause by a missle shot.

Christie finally goes on the offensive and she knock Bayman into a wall. She gets a small 2 hit juggle with the final hit being a new follow up to Christie's 6K, ending as an underkick that makes Bayman fly over her. We then see bayman attack her she sidesteps left into her serpent stance, steps right while in the same stance before kicking bayman into the barricaded wall. The wall explodes and a helicopter crash lands on its side in the backgroud. Christie ends her assault with her own Powerblow by sending bayman into the helicopter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD