Community New Jersey Ninjas - Offline Events

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
NJ people! I'm forming a NJ offline group on FB and leveraging FSD to find more people. The FB group will post offline events at:

1. 8 on the Break in Dunnellen NJ
2. Salty Joystiq in Vineland NJ

Or it is simply us asking who wants to come over and chill to play casuals / tournaments at our houses. If you want to be a part of this, please let me know. My FB account is Sly Bass. First name Sly, last name Bass. Look me up, let me know you want in, and let's get this offline scene growing.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
NJ people! I'm forming a NJ offline group on FB and leveraging FSD to find more people. The FB group will post offline events at:

1. 8 on the Break in Dunnellen NJ
2. Salty Joystiq in Vineland NJ

Or it is simply us asking who wants to come over and chill to play casuals / tournaments at our houses. If you want to be a part of this, please let me know. My FB account is Sly Bass. First name Sly, last name Bass. Look me up, let me know you want in, and let's get this offline scene growing.
Are there bueses that go near these places?

LightSonic

I'll most definitely join if I can find out how to get there in some way. I was actually just about to look around this site to find out how the scene was in NJ since I just moved here. I haven't been offline much for about a year since I've been busy with things, and I'd really like to get back into it. Guess I better make a FB account first when I get a chance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD