New to DoA.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Welcome to DOA & FSD! Good luck with your training. Unfortunately I generally don't play DOA5LR online since I'm allergic to lag, but there are lots of great players on this site. Rig is a very good character.

CraigMoyer

Yeah, definitely gonna need someone to explain this to me. It seems like pretty much everything is safe and I can't punish anything. Like, I can't even whiff punish anything, which is frustrating

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yeah, definitely gonna need someone to explain this to me. It seems like pretty much everything is safe and I can't punish anything. Like, I can't even whiff punish anything, which is frustrating

Actually a lot of techniques in DOA5LR are unsafe, it's just that consistent punishment is challenging to do. Check this out for some tips if you haven't already. It gives you a general idea of DOA5LR:

Lulu

This will probably be covered in Force of Nature's video but...

Unlike many other Fighting Games the Primary method of Punishment in DoA is Throwing. ;) Try not to get counter hit.

WAZAAAAA

in DOA the fastest moves are throws and are mostly unbreakable, try punishing with your 6T

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I dunno, I can't throw people. Sometimes they attack me when I attack and they are blocking so much! what do I do? when is it my turn!? what do I do if someone hold a lot!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD