Nioh OST

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Okatsu's Theme, Saika Magoichi's Theme and the menu theme are probably my favorites, but I pretty much love every tune in here to death.

Is there anywhere to buy it through Amazon's NA/English sections?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Okatsu's Theme, Saika Magoichi's Theme and the menu theme are probably my favorites, but I pretty much love every tune in here to death.

Is there anywhere to buy it through Amazon's NA/English sections?

I swear - first few seconds of Okatsu's theme would make an epic ringtone.

No, it's only available in Japan ATM from what I seen.

You can buy it from Amazon Japan. I purchased a few things in the past - it's sold by Amazon itself so they will ship it anywhere.

I was charged 950 yen shipping for it which is about $10 cad give or take.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hm, I'll wait a bit and see if it gets a proper Western release. If not, I'll consider ordering from the JP site.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Received the CD today...on the day I forget my bitlocker password/recovery key. Couldn't even listen to it :(

0t6p971.jpg

wBAjxMZ.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
Which track is the theme for [boss encounter in spoiler tag]? Can't seem to find it.

Clone Kelleys

Brute

Standard Donor
Okay, so my copy of the soundtrack just arrived today, and I still can't find the theme I asked about earlier (in spoiler tag).
Clone Kelley fight theme

I also can't seem to find the remix of the main theme (with the stronger choir) that appears in the post-epilogue scene.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Dumb question but did you check both the CDs?

Also try ripping the CD, I notice there were 2 hidden tracks.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ripped both CDs (total tracklist: 45). Were the hidden ones files that somehow don't play in a CD player, or were they just unnamed tracks attached to other tracks/files? The tracklist more or less seems to be in chronological order, but I've diligently combed everything that comes after the Omi Region and have found nothing.

edit: Update. Found them.
Boss Fight is Track 04 @ 1:50 (CD 1).
Overture is Track 23 @ 1:45 (CD 1).

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD