[Nov 17, 2012] New Challengers DOA5/AE/UMVC3/TTT2/KOF13 (Stratford, CT)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
When: Sunday November 17th, 2012
Starts: 3:00 pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games:
DOA5: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf (I'll be bringing a copy along with an Xbox I just need someone else to bring another 360 and their copy). People can bring as many setups as they wish.
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF 13 : will be run by LazyFreddie
System: Xbox 360
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528
Notice: Solo Mode will NOT BE BANNED IN TEKKEN TAG 2
Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.
PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES
We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)
If any information changes I will update as quickly as possibly.

TakedaZX

Haha sucks that we gotta do the 360 version. Will we have controllers with good D-pads,. or just regular Xbox Controllers... cause if that it's regular, i'm gunna gave to say no probably.

*Apparently I can't type in English. have*

mcpeanuts

Haha sucks that we gotta do the 360 version. Will we have controllers with good D-pads,. or just regular Xbox Controllers... cause if that it's regular, i'm gunna gave to say no probably.
I'll be bringing a PS2 controller with a 360 converter. You're welcome to borrow it.

TakedaZX

I'll be bringing a PS2 controller with a 360 converter. You're welcome to borrow it.
Cool. That's gunna be a big help. Thanks man.

When do casuals start? How about costumes too. Are they all unlocked? Or are we doing it with just the 1p and 2p setup?

mcpeanuts

Cool. That's gunna be a big help. Thanks man.

When do casuals start? How about costumes too. Are they all unlocked? Or are we doing it with just the 1p and 2p setup?
At the last one, casuals started as soon as people showed up. I got there around 1pm and I was one of the first people there, for reference. Not sure about the costumes; some of them were unlocked, others weren't. Also if I remember correctly, Alpha-152 wasn't unlocked on the setup we used for the tournament.

TakedaZX

At the last one, casuals started as soon as people showed up. I got there around 1pm and I was one of the first people there, for reference. Not sure about the costumes; some of them were unlocked, others weren't. Also if I remember correctly, Alpha-152 wasn't unlocked on the setup we used for the tournament.
That's nice, I really don't want to see her in tournament play... but I also haven't played as her... or against. I just have bad memories.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Hey everyone the venue decided that we can't run the event on sunday so we will have to switch to saturday. So the new date is November 17th 2012.

TakedaZX

Hey everyone the venue decided that we can't run the event on sunday so we will have to switch to saturday. So the new date is November 17th 2012.
aight. So that means there'll be nothing going on that day that includes DOA? Not even a casual get together?

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this one. If I want to go to NEC, I can't take another weekend off of work between now and Dec. 1. As long as these are happening monthly though, I'll be there with the rest of the Boston crew and probably H20 Evil next time.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this one. If I want to go to NEC, I can't take another weekend off of work between now and Dec. 1. As long as these are happening monthly though, I'll be there with the rest of the Boston crew and probably H20 Evil next time.

Ah that sucks =\

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will not be there this time around. DOA is still in there though!

Blackburry

Standard Donor
DOA5 Results:

1st Chosen 1
2nd Blackburry
3rd BboyDragon
4th Snake
5th Riceman
5th McPeanuts

Hope to see more people come out next time. Next tournament is looking to be around December 15th. Until next time!

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
The part of me that lives in Boston is glad to see someone from MA break top three, but the part of me that's from Hartford is more glad to see someone from CT take it haha. Congrats to Chosen and good shit to everyone who entered.
DOA5 Results:
Hope to see more people come out next time. Next tournament is looking to be around December 15th. Until next time!

Oofta. I'm unfortunately booked for a gig that night. Is any other weekend a possibility? What about the 16th?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
We were also looking at December 21st, but it isn't up to me. I'll check and see if it is possible to run it on Sunday, because I know some players work Saturdays too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD