[Oct 20, 2012] New Challengers Scary Beatdowns!!! DOA5/AE/UMVC3/TTT2/KOF13 (Stratford, CT)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
When: Saturday October 20th 2012
Starts: 3 - 3:30 pm pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games:

DOA5: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf (I'll be bringing a copy along with an Xbox I just need someone else to bring another 360 and their copy). DOA5 will get stream time and the organizer said that if we get a decent showing that the game will continue to be held at local events.

Tekken Tag 2: DLC Characters banned
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF 13 : will be run by LazyFreddie

System: Xbox 360
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528

Notice: Solo Mode will NOT BE BANNED IN TEKKEN TAG 2

Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.

PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES

We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

TakedaZX

WHOA! I'm gunna be in Connecticut that weekend. Shit lemme see If I can do this! Who else is going?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Chosen 1, H20 Evil and some others are possibly going. I have to advertise this more to see if I can get more players.

TakedaZX

Chosen 1, H20 Evil and some others are possibly going. I have to advertise this more to see if I can get more players.
You have no idea how depressing that is... I really wanted to meet C1... but i gotta miss this one, I can't take off of work...

ochosen1o

Im there 100%. Jussssst goootttta start at 1:30 @ the latest. 1:31 and I have to leave I have 6 hours until work and I can buy time. but only if its being spent valubly. I will also be spreading this like wildfire!!! we will get decent numbers :)

-C1

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
well get up in the future big guy. :)
Fuck! Why can't school be over already! Plus, I have to build up TN's scene. I look forward to meeting you fellas in the near future! I hope ya'll get a good turn out. Rep it Hard!

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Currently trying to get the day off from work. If I do, I'll be driving down Gill Hustle, a KOF player, and hopefully two other DOA players.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Results

1st: Rabies(Lisa, Eliot, Tina)
2nd: BlackberryChaos(Kokoro)
3rd: McPeanuts(Mila)
4th: Dr Teeth(Tina)
5th: H20 Evil(Pai, Kasumi)
5th Gill Hustle(Ayane, Sarah, Hitomi, Kasumi)
7th: Riceman (Eliot)
7th: Visor Guy(Hayate)

Thanks for everyone coming out. There will be another tournament next month, so lets get an even better showing. As long as we get the people we can keep running these events.

TakedaZX

Wow. Rabies was there too? Fuck my life.

Anyway I'll hopefully make the next one. My seasonal job in CT is over so I'll be free to hit up Gill Hustle's place on Fridays soon, and then i'll be able to drop in on the next event.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Wow. Rabies was there too? Fuck my life.

Anyway I'll hopefully make the next one. My seasonal job in CT is over so I'll be free to hit up Gill Hustle's place on Fridays soon, and then i'll be able to drop in on the next event.

Gill's place is awesome. We're going to start doing weekly ranbats soon and we'd love to have more players!

mcpeanuts

GGs Gill, Riceman, H20 Evil, Teeth, and Blackberry, gratz to Rabies for winning it. Had a fun time, looking forward to the next one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD