Official JP Next DOA5U DLC Poll

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/vote_doa

Select the ones you like.. click on the lower banner and then to confirm vote choose the option on the right ... (the option on the left is just the back button)
btn_team_d.png

btn_team_o.png

btn_team_a.png

Enjoy! ^^

synce

This is actually a vote for the Japanese first print tokuten... Tecmo did the same thing with DOA5's bunnies in Japan (in US they were pre-order instead). So voting on your fav will have no effect unless you buy the JP version

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
This is actually a vote for the Japanese first print tokuten... Tecmo did the same thing with DOA5's bunnies in Japan (in US they were pre-order instead). So voting on your fav will have no effect unless you buy the JP version

Oh I see .. thanks for the clarification :)

Sam Sultan

TEAM D is going to win since Japanese people are total anime freaks and what makes the DOA cast look more anime besides the big breast and slutty outfits yes of course the Lolita fashion style clothing in TEAM D. That said i also like Team D better than those two other packs.

Xernuht

I kinda side Kasumi, so D.
But I play Mila, so O.
But I really wanna try Momiji, so A.

Screw it, I want all 3, but since my main's there... *votes O*

Leifang2000

The vote is for Japan version of the game only.
Team Ninja asked fans for the same questions last time for the preorder DLC in Japan as well
The winning one will go as preorder (first print) DLC for the first print copy for Japan(and most likely Asian version will the same since they follow the Japan version last time)

The rest of the DLC will go as paid DLC.
So if you are getting the Japanese version, the smartest thing to do is to vote for Team A since there are 5 FREE costumes.
Team O is 4 costumes which are nicer in my opinion.
Team D is cute, but only Ayane and Kasumi, just 2 costumes... which I think is the worst choice to vote if you are planning to get all costumes in the end.

So please don't vote unless you are buying the Japanese version or else if you voted team D, you might actually just did a "BAD" thing for all Japanese version buyers.

Kronin

The vote is for Japan version of the game only.
Team Ninja asked fans for the same questions last time for the preorder DLC in Japan as well
The winning one will go as preorder (first print) DLC for the first print copy for Japan(and most likely Asian version will the same since they follow the Japan version last time)

The rest of the DLC will go as paid DLC.
So if you are getting the Japanese version, the smartest thing to do is to vote for Team A since there are 5 FREE costumes.
Team O is 4 costumes which are nicer in my opinion.
Team D is cute, but only Ayane and Kasumi, just 2 costumes... which I think is the worst choice to vote if you are planning to get all costumes in the end.

So please don't vote unless you are buying the Japanese version or else if you voted team D, you might actually just did a "BAD" thing for all Japanese version buyers.

I wanted vote Team D just to express my love for Kasumi and Ayane XD but I will follow your suggestion and i will not vote, don't worry ;)

Anyway seems that in Japan the most populars DoA girls are
1. Kasumi
2. Ayane
3. Hitomi
4. Kokoro

So I really think that the winner in the end will be Team D, some possibilities for Team O, but surely not Team A

PS: By the way Leifang 2000, maybe can you explain us why this choice of the letters for the teams?

Leifang2000

I think the winner in the end will be Team O.
(Before DOA5 release, they did the same thing about bunny suits and Hitomi won, but that's given Kasumi and Ayane were already included in the FREE DLC, so no need to vote for them in DOA5)

This time for DOA5U, all these costumes are called IDOL costumes which are obviously inspired by the popular Japanese IDOL group AKB48. That IDOL group is divided into Team A, Team B, Team...
If you are in Japan or in Asia, you will know that...the wordings are following the same manner like that same Idol group voting which is happening right now. So they are having fun and doing this vote the same way in Team A,K,B...I mean Team D, O, A. :)

If you are familiar with THAT IDOL group, you will instantly recognize the costume and why...
(The most recognizable one is of course the costumes in Team O, similar, not 100% the same.)
Virtua Fighter 5 actually has the same IDOL costume (those costumes in Team O, similar, not 100% the same.)
Tekken also did use the same wording for some marketing thing as well in Japan.

If you ask why they add an IDOL group costume, that's because it is popular, actually super popular, no actually, extremely hot and super popular that even LF2K and friends buy their CDs and listen to their music almost every day and every month.
And also, Koei-Tecmo actually has developed a mobile phone game for AKB48. http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/akb48/index.html

Anyway, like Team Ninja said before, they are a Japanese developer and their Japanese core and culture thing will always be there. This is one of it and I think they got it right on! And I think Japanese and Asian players will like this a lot including me. Bunny suits for their target audience, cheerleader uniform for western players, and now idol costumes which suits Japanese & Asian players...You can see this new Team Ninja is improving with better taste.

Dave

Well, I won't vote since people have asked non Japan customers to not vote. Like someone else said, these will probably just be split up into store-specific bonuses, which I hate. What if I like more than one set?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Thanks for explaining all of that, Leifang2000.

I'm not going to vote because, being in the US, this poll doesn't effect me at all. If I did vote though, I'd go with Team O. I think those outfits look the best. Plus, while I don't play as any of the females in this game, the ones that I would be most interested in playing are all in Team O. Also, that Kokoro.

I'd easily say that Team D is the worst. The outfits look nice, but you only get two and I couldn't care less about Kasumi or Ayane.

Team A's outfits for Tina, Momiji, and Helena look pretty nice too, though I don't really like Christie's or Lisa's. Also, it looks like we've now seen our first confirmed alternate outfit for Momiji.

Eliot360+

Guess the 14th female is going to be another guest character (jk)
I would really vote for team O, but I'm still looking at getting PS4 and One right now... (really wished they had backward compatibility...)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD