On a scale from 1 to 10, how mad would you be if...

P2p1mbs

I dont mind so long as Tina would be in it. Add ALL the girls in the series, even the nonplayable ones. And have them add all of the minigames from the previous xtreme games. And make it multiplatform. And release worldwide so they dont prioritize Marie.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
DOA Xtreme 4 was the next announced console DOA game?

10/10

Least it ain't pachinko
0/10 because I love the DOAX series as a whole. I would only be mad if they only sell it in Asia and barely have any activities to do in the game. I don’t mind waiting for DOA 6 because I want TN to make it good, I don’t want a unfinished game like that monstrosity called SFV. The game is what ? 2 years old ? And now they’re finished with the game.
@Project Bokuho Luna -> Honoka though because Luna actually has a personality unlike Honoka and Misaki.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I dont mind so long as Tina would be in it. Add ALL the girls in the series, even the nonplayable ones. And have them add all of the minigames from the previous xtreme games. And make it multiplatform. And release worldwide so they dont prioritize Marie.
It's still crazy to think Tina would be on the front cover for the DOAX3 EU release if it ever happened. I believe she was first, second or third. Top three were Honoka, Kasumi and Tina but I don't remember in what order lol.

wait a minute brexit
how many brits like tina out of all those votes probably a lot imo she's most popular here anyway lol
(not here for a political debate, it's just a joke. I will not say if I am a Remainer or Leaver)

P2p1mbs

whatever Zack's girlfreind was named. I think it was Nicole?

Her name is Nikki, Nicole is the spartan guest from halo.

It's still crazy to think Tina would be on the front cover for the DOAX3 EU release if it ever happened. I believe she was first, second or third. Top three were Honoka, Kasumi and Tina but I don't remember in what order lol.

Tina came first (:)), Kasumi was second as far as I remember.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD