One question about DOA1 Ultimate for Xbox

hebothu

I bought DOA1 Ultimate for Xbox and found two promo cards in the game disc box, one for Leifang and one for Tina. I also googled and found that there are two other promo cards, Kasumi and Ayane.

Is that all? Are there any other promo cards beside these four?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I've actually been wondering about that myself. I have Kasumi and Ayane and was never able to find any info on what other cards existed.

Good to know. I guess.

Kronin

If TN wanted to give a tribute to DoA1U through the girls, this make sense considering like Kasumi, Leifang Tina and Ayane (in the PSX and ++ version) are the original ones of the series.

synce

Had no idea there was anyone but Kasumi and Ayane... but this got me thinking how awesome it would be if they came out with a DOA card game for iOS (hey Tekken did it!) These are huge in Japan right now, they're usually free and fun too.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I bought DOA1 Ultimate for Xbox and found two promo cards in the game disc box, one for Leifang and one for Tina. I also googled and found that there are two other promo cards, Kasumi and Ayane.

Is that all? Are there any other promo cards beside these four?
what did these cards look like?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
what did these cards look like?

Super late reply, but here are some images. Interesting to note that on Leifang's card, her name is spelled with the "Lei Fang" style that many fans use, despite her name always actually being spelled "Leifang" in-game.

DOAU cards1.jpg

DOA1U cards2.jpg

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In american promotion it was always with a space. Most likely to better allow for pronunciation. Not to confuse with Leaf Angh.

gamemaster14

Had no idea there was anyone but Kasumi and Ayane... but this got me thinking how awesome it would be if they came out with a DOA card game for iOS (hey Tekken did it!) These are huge in Japan right now, they're usually free and fun too.
They did come out with a DOA Card game, Girls of DOA Black Jack Kasumi. It was removed from the app store because you could get Kasumi in a bikini and that was a big no no apparently. I am guessing other versions were planned but never happened.

game_pic_doa_bj_kasumi.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD