2KK
66KP
6(6)K+G
PPKK
Her 3 stances (+BT) shenanigans
KK
9KK
66P+K
Her grabs and holds (I love when she gets opponents by their hands and moves them 180 LOL)
Her Power Blow

Add your favourites! :)

Allan Paris

Is this thread for people's persons all favorite top ten moves or do you want to get a solidified list of Pai's top 10 moves?

I personally like the latter but you created the topic. The moves I am about to list should be in everyone's game play while using her.

1.3P+K
2. P+K
3.66F+K
4.6P
5.3P
6. Give me a sec with this one. I forget to notation but I am about to check in a minute. This punch crushes highs and some mids.

I am still going through her moves. These 6 are very good and all of them are safe except for like 2 but you have to respect the follow up for one of them.

shunwong

Is this thread for people's persons all favorite top ten moves or do you want to get a solidified list of Pai's top 10 moves?

I personally like the latter but you created the topic. The moves I am about to list should be in everyone's game play while using her.

1.3P+K
2. P+K
3.66F+K
4.6P
5.3P
6. Give me a sec with this one. I forget to notation but I am about to check in a minute. This punch crushes highs and some mids.

I am still going through her moves. These 6 are very good and all of them are safe except for like 2 but you have to respect the follow up for one of them.

I opened the thread in the same vein as the "top 10 Gen Fu's moves" thread, as Pai's forums seem to be a little empty. Now that I think of it, it must be the way you say: "a solidified list of Pai's top 10 moves". Although I'm open to whatever people want to contribute, as Pai can be played in many different ways.

Out of the ones you mentioned 3P+K and 3P probably should have been on my list. :)

Allan Paris

Ah ok. I was just wondering about the thread as a whole. Yeah her forum is kinda dry. I see it as people are still trying to figure her out. So they're waiting to say something solid about her. I have a few things on her but I am still getting Kasumi's stuff situated. I should be done with her in about a week.

Then I will brings gifts to Pai's forum.

Codemaster92163

In no specific order...

1. 66F+K
2. 3PPK
3. 6P
4. 7F+K
5. 6KP___
6. Her throws
7. 33P+K
8. 1F+K
9. 44KK
10. Her P from the parry stance

HoodsXx

Don't have a top 10 but here are some of my moves that I recommend:
1. 66H+K
2. P
3. 2P
4. 6P
5. 46P
6. 2P+K (BT)
7. 46KK

64P
44P It's a good move plus it puts her into BT stance safely
4K It's mid, it tracks, good startup, transitions into Hakkeshou...
66P It's a safe Critical Burst/wiff punisher!
BT P+K A quick mid that's safe and keeps her in BT stance
14P I am absolutely in love with this move. It TC early, safe on block
I'm seeing real potential in 8K (further testing needed)
7H+K It just looks sweet, right?
MEI H+K It tracks, it keeps her in BT, it's safe and has a follow up
2K As a TC counter hit. It free cancels nicely into while rising K(-5)

It's a shame that, some of her most visually striking attacks have obvious -- easily exploitable -- holes. For instance: her 6 H+K looks awesome! The second hit however, can be held.:(

HoodsXx

6H+K is quite garbage and slow. Yes it's safe on block (Surprisingly enough) But it's slow as well. 66H+K is a lot better and grants you an automatic sit-down stun on CH. Use that over 6H+K.

I don't use 6H+K very often. I was referring to how some of her most visually appealing moves won't get much airtime, because of their deficiencies.

I prefer 3KP to 66K as a whiff punisher, because it won't be avoided by crouching attacks and it gives more guaranteed damage.

I find 2P+K to be rather satisfing also. It stuns on normal hit, which gives access to both of Pai's launchers from crouch.

While I don't care for 3P all that much, I have found success using it in tandem with 2P+K. The fact that the two look so similar -- they both even cancelled into HAK -- but hit at different levels seems help. I usually free cancel after the 3P.

Codemaster92163

I definitely think my favorite move with her now is 7F+K. It's a high crush, relatively fast, and puts some distance between you and the opponent. It's AMAZING in tag where it's a high crush sit-down stun that gets you a free launcher with your partner.

I think I'd be lost without that move

HoodsXx

For the combos you posted Codemaster, I"m having a bit of difficulty with the timing... >.< Think you could explain to me how it kind of works?

Codemaster92163

Sure thing.

Let's say you're fighting a lightweight (Kasumi, Pai, anyone). And you just got off your critical burst. Use her 1P, then, in the fastest time possible with no delays, use P , P , 26F+K. Try this out in training. If you did it right, the 26F+K should read as +46 frames when compared to the normal +44. This means that you did it successfully and that your 66F+K would have connected.

Keep working on those combos and reading your frame advantage. The more often it hits +46, the more consistent you're becoming with the combo.

You CAN do it without those combos, but as those are the ones that are guaranteed so long as you have done the inputs at the fastest possible times, I only reccomend them. For mid-weights, I try not to use the combo too much xD only seldomly. Never on heavy weights anymore. But for mid weights, it's the same thing. After the CB, use 33P+K. Then, with the fastest timing possible, P, P, 26F+K

Tokkosho

Sure thing.

Let's say you're fighting a lightweight (Kasumi, Pai, anyone). And you just got off your critical burst. Use her 1P, then, in the fastest time possible with no delays, use P , P , 26F+K. Try this out in training. If you did it right, the 26F+K should read as +46 frames when compared to the normal +44. This means that you did it successfully and that your 66F+K would have connected.

Keep working on those combos and reading your frame advantage. The more often it hits +46, the more consistent you're becoming with the combo.

You CAN do it without those combos, but as those are the ones that are guaranteed so long as you have done the inputs at the fastest possible times, I only reccomend them. For mid-weights, I try not to use the combo too much xD only seldomly. Never on heavy weights anymore. But for mid weights, it's the same thing. After the CB, use 33P+K. Then, with the fastest timing possible, P, P, 26F+K
i actually kinda prefer doing it on mid weights lol, since she gets a guaranteed 33P+K after P+K sit down stun

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD