Kasumi's top 10 best & worst moves discussion thread?| Vanilla ver.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was bored and kinda needed something to discuss so I wanted to make a thread to see what the general consensus was in regards to what Kasumi's top 5 best and worst moves were in doa6. There's no wrong answers so just feel to give and explanation xD I'm interested to see what the general consensus is regarding Kasumi's best and worst attacks in DOA6, and maybe a possible fix or even adjustment you'd want for attacks you deem not too good . these are mine in no real order:

~Best~
1) 3K- Good for alot of reasons: good range, safe via distance and has a good NH advantage and even better if you get a CH, and it has a tracking follow up. Only real weakness is it lacks tracking but 14i isn't too bad of a speed, especially if she has advantage.

2) 6PK- Quick at 11i, has her fastest in string follow up that tracks and the kick has good range and is safe in open space and has a mid and low ender. The kick is also quick and can be hard to react to and it's good against crouched, only meh is that on NH it's not advantageous

3) 1K- Her best raw low, it's 20i and is relatively quick for a low and tracks, and gives her +6 on NH which opens up more offense options besides P and 6P which can get predictable. Not many real mehs besides the unsafety.

4) 44P- One of her best but underrated moves imo, is kinda slow at 25i but it has a built in sidestep and is Kasumi's safest way to step linear attacks without actually having to step, and it's safe, tracks, has a nasty blind stun on CH, but the move needs careful timing. I think it's also good for using after safe attacks that opponents will try to throw punish like 6KK, 3P+KP, and similar so it's good for masking safe attacks. No real mehs besides it still being vulnerable to S fatal rushes but that's not something that's often used.

5) Moves with the 2K low variant from 6P2K- I think this low is also useful since it makes you +11 on NH and +13 in counter hits and it's basically Kasumi's turn when it hits so anything that's below 22i is free game xD it also tracks and the low is also useful in stuns since unless the opponent techs you can go for a FT set up. Only meh is the unsafety.

6) 33K- Still distance safe, quick at 16i and has a great launch in stun. Pretty safe to use in open space and her best launcher in 6.

7) 3P+KP- Her best get in move when she's at mid to far range, great reach, safe, and has close hit properties and leads to a solid wall splat that can kill a health bar with the right combo. Not many real drawbacks besides being a high and linear.

8). 4P- great CH poke, quick at 12i, mid close reach and it has good enders.

9) 6P- Basically a better 4P since it's 11i, has a hard to react to mid kick follow up that tracks and is safe in open space and has good reach, and has good enders too. More an up close tool tho since it lacks range.

10) 33T- Her best punish throw imo with 236T being a close second, absolutely horrific damage on hi counter!

~Worst~
1) 2K- not a fan of this low since its unsafe on normal hit and doesn't have anything really threatening outside of stun since its high doesn't even track. Your best bet using this is in stun or when you need to just use a low to win the match out. Would have more use if it tracked like Mila's 2K.

2) 9P(P)- Basically useless, used to have some use when it was +1 to -1 on block, but since its unsafer now and doesn't do anything special I feel it's almost pointless to use unless you think your opponent will crouch but it's easy to just free step. Would be better if it has more utility like as a CH bound.

3) 9K(K)- worse ender than 9KP which is safe, and doesn't do anything special besides offer a FT set up vs opponents who lay on the ground, the opponent doesn't really need to even try to crouch or guess since both the high elbow and twin kick are able to be stepped. If it had a CH bounce like normal 9K it could be better

4) 2H+K- her absolute worst low imo, super slow at 28i and doesn't offer much besides a knockdown and a super slow high crush. Probably at it's best when you you have the opponent teaching up to quick, but even with low stuns like +13 it's not that great, 1P is her best low crush besides 2P. The best buff to this move would be removing it and replacing it with the 3P2K 26i low since that crouches and crushes highs and is +11 to +13 on NH and a CH. XD

5) 6P+K(K)- Her worst ender for this string, the lift stun isn't all that tbh, its just +23 and unsafe, the low is better imo since it knocks down on CH and it tracks. The lift is also meh in open space since the pushback isn't really a good thing in open space since it takes away her quick options and limits her to ranged attacks to connect. If the kick was a crumple in stun and maybe only lifted on NH I could see it having some use.

6) P option from Hoshinpo- Not a spectacular new move since it doesn't do anything special besides add an additional option to guess against. It simply floors and doesn't do much unless the opponent actually tried to throw which is super silly to do when Kasumi gets a successful 66PP. Can bound but is situational(walls).

7) 3H+K- Not that special as a launcher, I feel her other launchers outshine this one.

8) 6H+K- Not that special since it's slow at 20i and besides guaranteeing it's enders on hit, it's not really worth using. She has better highs like H+K and 4K that stun and are quicker.

9) 6KK/6K2K- It's enders are garbage imo, both can be crouched or 2Ped and it's not worth finishing the string imo. 6K itself is ok albeit unsafe tho.

10) 66H+K- Not worth using much besides at mid far range and on wake up as a mix up.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD