DOA5LR Phase-4 1.01 changelog

synce

There's a couple surprises :) Translation by me, original JP at bottom.

+
46T new throw
6P now i11 (old: i12)
66K can cancel on guard, +15 (old: +0)
1PP changed status to crouching from 1st frame
Tenfu P input frames increased from 2 to 4 (my interpretation may be wonky on this)
Added jump status frames to tenfu

-
LOOK MA NO NERFS!

+/-
66PP changed stun to 'blinding' animation (cancels maybe not SE'able now?)

Source:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/ultimate/arcade/information/info_20150205.html

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
6P i11 now? Lmao, that's pretty good.

Putting 1PP back to crouching state is one of the best thing they could do. That half-ducking state was just stupid, it often happened that one still got hit by highs.

There's a couple surprises :) Translation by me, original JP at bottom.
66PP changed stun to 'blinding' animation (cancels maybe not SE'able now?)

Isn't that the same change Kasumi got on her 66PP? It may allow different follow-ups, since the opponents hurtbox will be different.

Zero Beat

This pleases me. Now to check Kasumi's changelog to see if the Phase 6P/Kasumi 4P are the same.

Last edited:

synce

6P i11 now? Lmao, that's pretty good.

Putting 1PP back to crouching state is one of the best thing they could do. That half-ducking state was just stupid, it often happened that one still got hit by highs.

Isn't that the same change Kasumi got on her 66PP? It may allow different follow-ups, since the opponents hurtbox will be different.

I think the new 66PP stun is the same as 1PP, so you should be able to do the same things as that. The tradeoff is you no longer get guaranteed(?) chifu P knockback

And yeah 6P buff

bf9.gif

PuertoRicanStyL

^ LOL

So on block, her 66K into teleport is +15?! That sounds pretty crazy. But at the same time, I wonder how many frames it takes for her to recover if she does nothing after the teleport. Seems like doing anything after her teleport from that would put you in a pretty bad situation, if they blocked your follow up. Guess we'll find out in time, eh.

synce

It'll definitely be an interesting change since it gives her another way to get in... assuming she has enough frames to block any interrupt attempt (sadly jab beats out any tenfu followup even with +15)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD